Tridelphia Fishing Report 6/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tridelphia Fishing Report 6/17

Hey guys, I got out to Tridelphia today for some bass fishing. I did not have a lot of time but the weather was too nice to not go. Water temp was 83-85 and the water clarity was good 3-5 feet. Launched at 10:00am (not a typo) and heading down the left side. Came up to the pipes and went out to about to 13 feet. I was throwing a jig and absolutly destroyed them in a 100 yard radius. Using the lowrance I found several schools in 15-20 feet of water. I never left the area. They just kept on reloading on the spot. I did paddle around a little on the way back and saw an abundanse of bait. Ended up with 11 before heading back at 1pm.

i was at the gorge this morning and ended up with 10 but water was 4 feet down
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Yeah when I was there last week it was down. I ended up fishing with your boy though...cool cat

Comment

BTW hit me up next time you make a run, im flexible i most likely can get out on the water.

Comment

Where did you launch from at tridelphia? I gotten skunked the past couple times I've been there

Comment

Cool, thanks. I usually get there once or twice a year on a buddy's boat.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
            Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
            Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
            Kokatat Pro Staff
            Torqeedo Pro Staff
            Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
            Alan

Comment

I launched from Brighton Dam Road

Comment

Super helpful guys, thx. I'm trying to get out there for the very first time . . . ever (so sad to say). Happy to hear any other tips on launching or fishing. Thanks all!

-MZ
                11.5 Feel Free Lure

Comment

I was at Triadelphia yesterday evening as well. Landed 12 fish launching from Green Bridge Rd. They were all in about 15' of water. Caught all of them on a drop shot. Ran into an old man that told me he kills every bass he catches... That was a bit disturbing!
                  Wilderness Systems Pro Staff
                  Wilderness Systems Ride115
                  Wilderness Systems ATAK
                  www.paddlinforbass.blogspot.com

Comment

Sorry that is where i launched from as well. I think i said brighton damn rd but that is not accurate. Where did you catch them?

Comment

Points out where the cove meets the main body of water. Caught two going up the left side just passed the last small cove inside the main cove. If that makes any sense.
                      Wilderness Systems Pro Staff
                      Wilderness Systems Ride115
                      Wilderness Systems ATAK
                      www.paddlinforbass.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                      X