No announcement yet.

Chsp 6/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that's what I used to wear (and will from time to time). Mine are very thin quick dry hiking pants but the leggings dry much faster from my experience with them this past weekend.
    -Mustafa
    ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
    2016 Hobie Outback
    2012 Hobie Revolution 13
    "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

The leggins stay cool out in the sun all day?
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Slobber Bob View Post
        The leggins stay cool out in the sun all day?
        Yes these are very thin. I was skeptical at first but they turned out great. Never felt hot and actually forgot they were on.

Here is the link if you or anyone is interested: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M2CA2B6
        -Mustafa
        2016 Hobie Outback
        2012 Hobie Revolution 13
        "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Thanks. I've had to resort to a beach towel a few times to cover my legs while I sit out there. I might look into these as a better option. Maybe get the blue ones and look like superman out there!
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Slobber Bob View Post
            Thanks. I've had to resort to a beach towel a few times to cover my legs while I sit out there. I might look into these as a better option. Maybe get the blue ones and look like superman out there!
            LOL! There you go!
            -Mustafa
            2016 Hobie Outback
            2012 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Originally posted by Salty Dog View Post
              Good meeting up with the gang on Friday. Fishing was slow. Fished the outgoing tide at Roosevelt Inlet on Saturday, not one hit. Minnows were not working. Saw a yaker catch 2 flatties using pink gulp. Boat traffic was incredible.
              Fished the pier area on Saturday with about 20 Amish guys all on Hobies. I hooked 11 flounder, landed 9 and only 1 keeper. @ 16.5"
              2 rays and 2 croaker and 4 crabs.
              The guy with the pink gulp was most likely Joe Hosler from Delaware Paddlesports. Was he on a yellow outback ?

Comment

Yup, that was Joe. I think he caught 2 that day.
                Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
                Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Originally posted by Salty Dog View Post
                  Yup, that was Joe. I think he caught 2 that day.
                  Joe checked in 2 at the DPS tourney for a 3rd place finish

Comment

Thanks for the pics guys! This just appears to be a slow fishing year so far......

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
                      Thanks for the pics guys! This just appears to be a slow fishing year so far......
                      Hopefully things are starting to pick back up. From your report in the M&G thread and our trip to Triton Saturday; it is looking better.
                      Hobie fleet:
                      2017 Quest 13
                      2015 Outback
                      2014 Outback

Comment

Working...
                      X