Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not hiding

Hello everyone,

It has been awhile since I had been on this board.

I just wanted to say, I have missed most of you and missed kayak fishing with most of you that I became friends with.

I wanted to let you know I have moved from out of Maryland as of April. I lost my job in February and had to make rash decisions to keep the finances going. While my kayak collects cobwebs and any other small critters I am about to go back to Maryland soon to pick up my purple beast and start kayaking where I live now. With that said, I live now in Ocean View, DE. There is even a drop off for boats, right where I live!! I am hoping in a few weeks or so to take time off from work for at least 3 days to invite most of you over. In the past where I live now, friends and family have come here to the beaches of Bethany to do what they enjoy best, a vacation. Pitching tents sleeping everywhere in the house I live. So, when I invite you please bring a tent. It is beautiful here and I am hoping soon to see when I can do this.

I need your help, I need to know when it maybe appropriate a weekday, or a weekend?

(I live.jpg
    Where the pool is located that is where the boat drop off is to the Indian river.

Kat, I am not ignoring you I miss you to. I had to change cell phones and lost ever phone number with the new phone. Gmail did not transfer the phone numbers to new phone. I have the same number if you want to leave me a text message).
    Miss you all!!!!

Maria
    Maria
    GO RAVENS!!!
    D10 Ascend
    http://c85c7a.medialib.glogster.com/...lers-2-png.png

Great to see you on the board again. I was wondering what happened to you since I hadn't heard from you in a while. Sorry about your situation, hope all is good now. I would love to come over and fish with you. Weekends are usually good with me with advance notice. Just let me know.

Outback 2015
    Maui

Comment

Nice to hear from you Maria. Michelle and I (hope that's right)were just wondering where you have been. Hope things settle down for you and sure wouldn't mind fishing down there where you are at. Have to see how it goes this year stuff is a little unsettled for us right now also. Hope we can put something together.

Comment

It is good to see that you are still alive and kicking and will be getting back into your kayak fishing. We were wondering what ever happen to you. There are many members here that fish the DE waters.

Comment

Well I got word back that a some of you might be taking off July 19-21st. Please let me know. If you are gonna come up so I can ask off for a few days to host. Please please please let me know here is my number 443-509-1046 Maria. Need to know soon so I can let my boss know whats going on.

Thanks
          Maria
          GO RAVENS!!!
          D10 Ascend
          http://c85c7a.medialib.glogster.com/...lers-2-png.png

Comment

Working...
          X