Power Bait and Gulp Rebates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Bait and Gulp Rebates

Guys there are rebates on Berkeley power bait and gulp right now. The rebate is $5 back on 2 packs of power bait or $5 back on $9.95 worth of gulp.

It says you can do the rebate 4 times so I'm stocking up at basically 50% off. You can get the form from Berkeley's website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1980 Something Old Town Canoe
    2008 Native Ultimate 14.5
    2015 Coosa HD
    2016 Hobie Outback Limited Edition #56
    2017 Pelican Trailblazer 1000 (38# of portaging freedom)

I'm going to give this a bump.
    Really decent rebate and comes super quick. I did mine about 3 weeks ago and received them today.

You can do four of each, four for Gulp and four for Powerbait.
    Gulp comes out is pretty close to 50% off depending what you buy. Powerbait stuff can come out free or even make a few dimes. Much is less than $2.50 and if you buy two you get $5 back, no exclusions on the coupon about price.

I stacked mine with a Bass Pro 10 off 30 coupon and 6 packs of Powerbait & 2 Gulp and ended up about $7 out of pocket. Sweet!

3398143.jpg

Only good to 7/2 so hurry if you are interested.

http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/content/pu..._Gulp_2015.pdf

http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/content/pu...rBait_2015.pdf
    Last edited by DonV; 06-15-2015, 05:53 PM.

Comment

If anyone does this and is willing to double whatever they get and do this for me, I'd be super appreciative! If you have Navy Fed, I can wire you the coin right away and give you the info for the rebates! I have no APO/DPO privilages over here so aquiring this deal from here ain't happenin..willing/need to stack up on some swim baits!
      Christopher

2016 PA 14' Olvie Drab, Torqueedo Ultralight 403, Mad Frog Gear Boards, Elite-5 ti, Berley Pro Visor and Transducer mount and some other goodies...
      2016 PA 12' Olvie Drab, Elite-5 ti, BerleyPro Visor and Transducer mount
      2013 PA 14' Olvie Drab, Elite-4x Chirp
      2013 PA 12' Olvie Drab, Elite-4 HDI

Comment

I just got two rebates that were rejected when I bought swim baits. I was stocking up as they were only $2.96 a pack so with the rebate they would almost be free. I didn't see any stipulation on the form about specific products or prices but the gulp rebates went through no issues. I submitted two more additional powerbait rebates for rubber worms and frogs so hopefully they will go through.
        2015 Coosa HD

Comment

Call the number on the rebate paperwork. I had the same thing happen and only took a minute for them to approve it over the phone. Actually mine were the same priced swimbaits. There are no stipulations on the rebate as far to how much you have to spend.

Comment

It looks like the two for one packages (but not buckets) is in the weekly ad for many stores

Comment

Originally posted by DonV View Post
              Call the number on the rebate paperwork. I had the same thing happen and only took a minute for them to approve it over the phone. Actually mine were the same priced swimbaits. There are no stipulations on the rebate as far to how much you have to spend.
              My advice would be to stick with the power worms or frogs as they went through without issue. I got notice today that another rebate for the swimbaits was denied. That would be three for three that were denied for the swimbaits.

I called and got the rebate to go through after talking with a woman on the phone. I wish it was a minute, the process took 25 minutes so that being said I would avoid the swimbaits for this rebate if you need other types as well.

They are still good rebates though as I stocked up on gulp and powerbait for about 80% off.
              2015 Coosa HD

Comment

Originally posted by willf650 View Post
                My advice would be to stick with the power worms or frogs as they went through without issue. I got notice today that another rebate for the swimbaits was denied. That would be three for three that were denied for the swimbaits.

I called and got the rebate to go through after talking with a woman on the phone. I wish it was a minute, the process took 25 minutes so that being said I would avoid the swimbaits for this rebate if you need other types as well.

They are still good rebates though as I stocked up on gulp and powerbait for about 80% off.
                I had one of three denied from the stuff I have pictured. There are absolutely no terms as to how much you must spend, two packs of Powerbait is all that is specified. I have one more Powerbait in that I just mailed, will see how that goes. Glad you got it to go through and sorry it took you so long but sometimes to get a good deal takes a little effort.

This was a wonderful deal, I ended up getting another $10 off $20 coupon for Basspro and maxed out the rest of the rebates, four each. All told 8 packs of Gulp and 8 packs of Powerbait for about $13 out of pocket. Would have been even better if I had caught the Dicks buy one get one but I had already maxed out reabates.

Wonder if they do this often?

Comment

Every year about the same time for the last couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by hookmeup View Post
                    Every year about the same time for the last couple years.
                    Thanks good to know.

Comment

Working...
                    X