Get me some fish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get me some fish!

Thinking of going out Saturday/Sunday morning at Point Lookout or near Pax River NAS. Anyone else??
    Walt
    Heritage Angler 12'

I see that you are a Southern Maryland resident- there are several of us that live from Waldorf to Leonardtown/Pax River area that sometimes fish together...Clark's Landing, St. Indigoes, Tall Timbers, St. Mary's River, St. J's Creek, PLO....we normally don't advertise it...send PM's to each other setting up the trips...I usually avoid Holiday Weekends due to heavy boat traffic...try to get out during the week late afternoons for a couple of hours when conditions favor my all time favorite top water action...most of us are Hobie owners...Kevin is the exception, he loves to paddle...Not me- I like to fish...the only reason I have a kayak is to fish...
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Yes Sir, I'm just hangin out here at Clarkes Landing, livin and fishing on the water! I tried going out this morning at Piney Point! Not good, windy and a bit chilly! Going fishing I love to do when I can get out! Like Kevin, I like to paddle and get around! If y'all don't mind the company, I would really like to get out there and join ya! Oh, and will try to keep up with everyone! ��
      Walt
      Heritage Angler 12'

Comment

Originally posted by OV BOY View Post
        Thinking of going out Saturday/Sunday morning at Point Lookout or near Pax River NAS. Anyone else??
        Hey bro dont forget you need another license for the pax nas area. Just fyi dont wanna see fellow kayakers get fined

Comment

That's right!! Thanks for reminding me!
          Walt
          Heritage Angler 12'

Comment

You only need a NAS pass if you fish in the creeks or from shore on the base. You don't need one if you are in the Pax. There is a 75' restricted zone to shore but I have not seen it enforced
            Mike
            Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Working...
            X