Susquehanna Striper PB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susquehanna Striper PB

Went out yesterday afternoon and hit my first Striper caught from the yak! Launched from Lapidum on the Susquehanna and paddled upwind to the rock pools. Caught a couple perch and a 24" beaut! Thanks snaggedline!
    Last edited by Dimo; 05-21-2015, 09:19 AM.
    -Omid

2015 ivory outback

Congratulations, that's great. There's nothing like being so close to the water as you are in kayak and catching a beautiful fish. To me it makes us that much more connected with it all.

Comment

Congrats!
      Mike

Comment

very nice! a couple friends and i are planning to launch out of millard tydings on saturday to try our luck!
        Michael
        2016 Hobie Mirage Outback
        Ocean Kayak Prowler 13

Comment

Good luck! Having been out a couple times In the last week, I would definitely say that the fishing reports are spot on, all the stripers left are schoolies. Seems like the big bad boys have gotten well on their way out to lower bay and ocean. Have fun!
          -Omid

2015 ivory outback

Comment

congrats,btw watch how far up the river from lapidum your fishing ,the striper season is closed above the twin rocks right above lapidum boat ramp,until june 1
            Snow Camo Lure 11.5
            Pod mounted 30lbs trolling motor
            Hummingbird Helix 5
            Kayak fishing and inviting! Doing what I love!

Comment

Congrats! Sounds like fun! I want to work on catching some stripers and other salt water fish this year.
              WS ATAK

Comment

Working...
              X