Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobie front storage mods.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Alittle something i was working on and decided to share..
    i made a cooking grate out of some 1/8 stainless weld wire and stainless expanded metal for those pull over and cook some lunch kinda days while drifting on the rivers. And with the metal grill that will eventually get dirty i needed a place to store it so it doesnt get any food grease on any of my gear. So i mounted it on the bottom of my gear bucket along with my spare set of hobie fins, masts, and pins on the sides. Its a snug fit so its perfect. Now i can always have my spare parts and grill on hand without sacraficing valuable space.
    Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
    -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
    -Orange Heritage featherlite

Innovative. Looks good.
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

i wanna see a pic of that grill in action!
      sigpic

Comment

Nicely done. A place to put fish on one side and grille to cook it on the other.

Outback 2015
        Maui

Comment

Thanks!
          image.jpg

Heres a screen shot of the video my gf took of her snap chat.
          Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
          -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
          -Orange Heritage featherlite

Comment

That's awesome bro!
            -Mustafa
            ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
            2016 Hobie Outback
            2012 Hobie Revolution 13
            "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Working...
            X