Beverly triton 5/2/15 results !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beverly triton 5/2/15 results !

Took my brothers to Beverly triton today to get their first experience on the bay. They got skunked but I managed to get ahold of 3 decent stripers.

Here's the video! Remeber to like and share
    https://youtu.be/heUQMwMPQfA
    Zach Bennett
    Linthicum MD
    2014 Hobie Outback
    Instagram: YakinZak
    Youtube: YakinZak
    Email: Yakinzak@gmail.com

Nice fish! I had some good luck there at BT last weekend, but all of mine were in the high teens.

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Pretty soon all the riprap and piers will be holding White Perch, it's a blast...and a few stripers will linger around.
      2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Nice fish man, I've never tried it at BT any advice?
        Hugo
        Jackson Cuda 12, Green Hornet
        USMC Retired

Comment

I wish I could Give you some good advice , but it was just my first time. All I can say is like the basics. In the morning up until mid day the fish seem really active on small bait fish so no more than 5-8 feet of water it optimal. However I did paddle out half way I was marking "huge" fish on the fish finder at 12-18 feet but I couldn't get one to bite
          Zach Bennett
          Linthicum MD
          2014 Hobie Outback
          Instagram: YakinZak
          Youtube: YakinZak
          Email: Yakinzak@gmail.com

Comment

Check the wind before you go...you are more on the open bay at BT and you'll get a lot of splash/waves even on moderately windy days. I like BT on calm days, but avoid it once the wind projections reach 10mph. That's just my preference though. To avoid the sand, you can launch from Carrs Wharf marina on the Rhode River, but its a little bit of a haul to get to BT...you can check it out on google maps to get better perspective. You can troll Rhode River on the way out...its catch and release only on Rhode River.

Comment

Working...
            X