Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good deals on Hobie Outback?

Hi folks,
    Timing and circumstances are right for me to move up to a Hobie Outback. Does anyone know of any good deals going on now?

Thanks,

Ted

On the current model? Not very likely that you will find it discounted anywhere for a very long time and the coupons for the online places don't work on Hobie stuff. Best bet is probably go pick one up at a local place like Backyard Boats. You won't have to pay shipping and you will have somebody local to deal with if you ever have any warranty issues. I got mine from them and would get one there again if I ever need to buy another Hobie. Just go get one if you can afford it, I'm sure you will love the new Outback.

Comment

Find the shows like the Eastern Paddlesports Show for new stuff ....... You can get some minor discounts ........ Check dealers like Easton Kayak for last years models or Backyard Boats ......... Got great deals before

Comment

We have 2015 Hobie Outbacks instock here at Delaware Paddlesports including a demo if you want to try before you buy.
        We also do not charge shipping if you pickup in our shop.
        Check us out below and call or text 302-249-1695 with any questions.
        http://www.delawarepaddlesports.com
        Thanks Brian!

Comment

My new outback is from Delaware Paddlesports. Very helpful staff, excellent service....and no tax on your purchase makes their deal a hard one to beat !
          John Hostalka

Delaware Paddlesports and
          Hobie Fishing team member

2018 Camo Hobie Outback
          2015 Hobie Outback

Comment

Thanks all. In the end I ordered one from Backyard Boats in Annapolis. Everyone is charging the same retail and I decided to be a good local supporter and stay closer to home. It should be here on Wednesday. I can't wait to hit the bay and not need four hands to fish and maintain position in the tidal currents. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Originally posted by azmdted View Post
              Hi folks,
              Timing and circumstances are right for me to move up to a Hobie Outback. Does anyone know of any good deals going on now?

Thanks,

Ted

Ted,

A Hobie Outback at full MSRP is a good deal! It is a fishing machine.

T.
              Terry Hill

<*)))><{ <*)))><{

<*)))><{

<*)))><{

Santa Cruz RAPTOR

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                Ted,

A Hobie Outback at full MSRP is a good deal! It is a fishing machine.

T.
                Especially when Raptor is pushing the pedals!
                Mark
                Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
                Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
                Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Congrats on your new Outback!
                  Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                  Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                  https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

I always hear such good things about that kayak. Might have to make the investment in the next year or so. I just wont known what to do without a paddle in my hands lol. Congrads on the new yak!
                    Tan-Tarpon 140
                    Lime-Pelican Matrix
                    Yellow-Scrambler XT

Comment

Thanks all, I'm anxious to rig it up and get out there next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X