Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry bass lover but this look good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2kSx9HdOq4

I'm gonna ask him to do a SH fish too. I'm assuming he's Thai, he should know plenty of SH dish

Great find Khanh! There is a lot of really good technique to learn from in that video.

I believe the guy is Chinese, because he made a reference to Hong Kong in the end of the video and other videos of his have Chinese titles... not to mention his about page say s to learn Chinese cooking

As far as his opinion on LMB being the best in America... I can't say that I agree LOL Snakehead tastes sooooo much better!!

But after seeing this video I will take home a nice LMB from the Big O the next time we go out
    -Mustafa
    ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
    2016 Hobie Outback
    2012 Hobie Revolution 13
    "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Looks great Khanh! I'll have to add this to my cooking repetoiure with a better fish. Can't wait for the bass-huggers to see this one!
      2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMasgouf View Post
        Great find Khanh! There is a lot of really good technique to learn from in that video.

I believe the guy is Chinese, because he made a reference to Hong Kong in the end of the video and other videos of his have Chinese titles... not to mention his about page say s to learn Chinese cooking

As far as his opinion on LMB being the best in America... I can't say that I agree LOL Snakehead tastes sooooo much better!!

But after seeing this video I will take home a nice LMB from the Big O the next time we go out
        I posted a comment asking him to cook SH as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sparky1423 View Post
          Looks great Khanh! I'll have to add this to my cooking repetoiure with a better fish. Can't wait for the bass-huggers to see this one!
          He cooked striped bass and other fish as well. My coworkers keep asking me for bass, they don't like SH because it looks scary

Comment

this his restaurant?

http://www.chayaasianbistro.com/

Columbia Md...
            -Mustafa
            2016 Hobie Outback
            2012 Hobie Revolution 13
            "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

this his restaurant?

http://www.chayaasianbistro.com/

Columbia Md...
              I'm not sure. His YouTube channel didn't say where the actual restaurant at. That's the only Cha ya Asian bistro that show up in google search, so I guess it is

Comment

Originally posted by Snakehead Hunter View Post
                I'm not sure. His YouTube channel didn't say where the actual restaurant at. That's the only Cha ya Asian bistro that show up in google search, so I guess it is

I just watched his fish balls video... yeah it's the one in Columbia...

You should catch a SH and take it to him and make a video together!
                -Mustafa
                2016 Hobie Outback
                2012 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

I just watched his fish balls video... yeah it's the one in Columbia...

You should catch a SH and take it to him and make a video together!
                  I hope he see my comment about SH. If he's willing to cook, I'll bring the fish as soon as I can go catch one . That might be a while, Occoquan still frozen

Comment

Wow! That looks yummy. I've given large mouth bass to friends before whom steamed it chinese style also. Large mouth bass seem to popular eating among Asians.

I'm sure Snake head would be delicious this way. I have yet to get and try a snake head. It's still on my bucket list. Maybe this will be the year.

Outback 2015
                    Maui

Comment

Working...
                    X