Lake Anna - first fish of 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Anna - first fish of 2015

Had a vacation day to burn so headed to Lake Anna to try my hand at some freshwater striper fishing. Ended up catching about 10 stripers in 28'-32' with 2 keepers right at 20". It was great just to get back out on the water. 20150302_153032.jpgIMG_20150302_135034.jpg and for those of you that enjoy the stomach content pic IMG_20150302_154352.jpg

Good Job!
    Got to love Lake Anna in winter. I have been able to fish for a long time. I hope I can fish Lake Anna next weekend.
    Are you planning to fish next weekend?

Joe
    Fish like there's no tomorrow.
    Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Joe - if the weather is good I may go next weekend.. how about this weekend it looks pretty good weather wise..

Comment

Nice! I can't wait to get back out there. Weather is looking pretty decent this weekend and have been thinking of going out. Or at least getting everything greased up if the weather changes.
        -Jon
        Revo 13

Comment

nice looking fish
          Ryan
          Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Healthy looking fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Mike

"But by the grace of God I am what I am..." - I Cor. 15:10
            Native Watercraft Slayer Propel - Cooperhead

Comment

Originally posted by daolai View Post
              Joe - if the weather is good I may go next weekend.. how about this weekend it looks pretty good weather wise..
              I will be there this coming weekend rain or shine. I hope the weather is good on Sat/Sun. This weekend may be the only off weekend for me before I head for CBBT/CHSP, and also it will be the last fishing trip for "Long Horn" - my Hobie Adventure. I decided to give one more fishing trip to "Long Horn" (to honor), before I pull her out of my fleet (It is a part of my retirement of process, I realized I had to go through. Dang!).

Joe
              Last edited by ComeOnFish; 03-04-2015, 05:11 PM.
              Fish like there's no tomorrow.
              Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Originally posted by ComeOnFish View Post
                I will be there this coming weekend rain or shine. I hope the weather is good on Sat/Sun. This weekend may be the only off weekend for me before I head for CBBT/CHSP, and also it will be the last fishing trip for "Long Horn" - my Hobie Adventure. I decided to give one more fishing trip to "Long Horn" (to honor), before I pull her out of my fleet (It is a part of my retirement of process, I realized I had to go through. Dang!).

Joe
                Joe - I am shooting for Sunday the weather looks great for Sunday. I will let you know if anything changes if the Flats defrost may change plans and head up there for YP.

Dao

Comment

Working...
                X