Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warehouse creek?

Anyone fish/crab on Warehouse creek?

My Dad resently moved to Edgewater right off the creek, I was hoping to get some kind of a report to prevent me from packing everything in the garage for a day trip.

Thanks for your help!

Likely frozen solid right now.

There is a public launch across the river - Homeport Farm Park. Search and read some of those reports for ideas.

Also not far from Beverly Triton Park to launch directly into the Bay.

Comment

Warehouse is a nice protected creek with good water and last I was there some undeveloped shoreline. I have never fished it but predict that in season it would be good for perch and pickerel.

ST

Comment

Originally posted by Skidsteer View Post
        Likely frozen solid right now.

There is a public launch across the river - Homeport Farm Park. Search and read some of those reports for ideas.

Also not far from Beverly Triton Park to launch directly into the Bay.
        Thanks, I have access to the creek about 100ft from the drive way so a launch sit is no problem. I will check out the reports from H F Park and look into the Bay launch.

Thanks again for the help

Comment

Originally posted by scott taylor View Post
          Warehouse is a nice protected creek with good water and last I was there some undeveloped shoreline. I have never fished it but predict that in season it would be good for perch and pickerel.

ST
          Thanks Scott,

Down here we start catching white perch mid March would that be about right there as well?

Mark

Comment

Working...
          X