kayak bass clubs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kayak bass clubs ?

i cant find any information on individual kayak clubs in md . with there being hundreds of bassboat clubs across the state and the boom in kayak fishing i would think there would be plenty of interest in such clubs . why are smaller area specific clubs not happening ? i see plenty of open type tournaments being advertised here and on other sites . are there any clubs that im not finding on line ? a small wager and some friendly competition among friends is always fun (maybe even a beer during the weigh in ).
    2016 Hobie Outback
    2014 Jackson Kilroy

http://www.kayakbassfishing.com

That's probably the closest thing you'll find if it's only bass and tournaments you're interested in. BassMoore on here might be able to point you to some more local bass tourney stuff.

For everything MD: Snaggedline is the ticket. We fish for anything that swims.
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixkeith View Post
      i cant find any information on individual kayak clubs in md . with there being hundreds of bassboat clubs across the state and the boom in kayak fishing i would think there would be plenty of interest in such clubs . why are smaller area specific clubs not happening ? i see plenty of open type tournaments being advertised here and on other sites . are there any clubs that im not finding on line ? a small wager and some friendly competition among friends is always fun (maybe even a beer during the weigh in ).
      www.makbf.blogspot.com

Tournaments for bass once a month at locations in the mid atlantic region, also Delaware paddlesports does some events as well, you can find their info on facebook

Comment

i tried to start up what your talking about a few years ago but the interest just wasnt there

Everyone just fishes the tournaments just like a bass club, but there isnt meetings and dinner outtings and all that
        Zach Moore
        Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
        Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
        Bait Towel Pro Staff
        2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
        YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

i fish several open type tournaments every year but the most fun i have fishing is with my club . 8 guys that have formed tight friendships and love to compete against each other . i cant see any of these guys ever getting a kayak , yet im absolutely obsessed with the kayak scene after only a few months of trying it . our meetings consist of horseshoes , food on the grill , a few beers and alot of trashtalk . the snaggedline meets look awesome and i plan to make as many as i can this year . im just surprised the kayak bass club format is not a big deal .
          2016 Hobie Outback
          2014 Jackson Kilroy

Comment

i tried, but i mean idk its been a few years, things may have changed now, who knows
            Zach Moore
            Bait Towel Pro Staff
            2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

well we got two members . lol
              2016 Hobie Outback
              2014 Jackson Kilroy

Comment

I think Matt a.k.a. CB Kayak 02 with his kayak Bass Outings every month is doing pretty good. Send him a PM for specific info.

Comment

I'm willing to join a yak club, that would be fun. Although I'm not ready for a tournament just yet, but just like motorcycle groups/clubs, it's always nice to have a group of guys/gals with fishing interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have a few friends that want me to start up a kayak bass club I'll keep you posted

Comment

Meet & Greets on here serves that function, no?

Comment

meet and greets dont fish for bass but maybbbbbbbbbbbe once .. and not everyone is ready to fish the tournaments.. i mean its a good idea if the interest is there
                        Zach Moore
                        Bait Towel Pro Staff
                        2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

I'd join such an outing.

Eastern Shore pond, local reservoir... Name a spot.
                          Mark
                          Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
                          Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
                          Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

I'd love to get into a more localized bass (or saltwater) fishing club with or without tourneys.
                            I've thought about the monthly tournament series but just cant do as much traveling as they require, especially since I work nights.
                            If someone starts something up with locations within 1 hour of Baltimore, you can count on 2 more members.
                            2013 PRO ANGLER 12
                            2013 Cuda 12

Comment

I'd join up if it was around the Baltimore area
                              Brian
                              White Marsh MD
                              Tan Ascend fs12t

Comment

Working...
                              X