Cheap Lures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Lures

Where does everyone buy their freshwater lures, soft plastics and crankbaits? Any ideas for bulk purchases at a decent price rather than high dollar BPS, or any of the other box stores? I've been researching online for deals on Amazon and eBay

http://www.overstockbait.com/ Their selection changes often, but they have good prices and they run different sales all the time. If you sign up for their "hot list" email group they send more deals too.

2015 Viking Profish Reload

Comment

tackle warehouse
      2016 Hobie Outback
      2014 Jackson Kilroy

Comment

Look at the several batches of lures Chimo listed for sale in the Tacklebox forum. There are some great deals there if you can use those styles. I bought a few items from him last week, but he still has a lot of freshwater lures left.
        John Veil
        Annapolis
        Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Dicks clearance sale

Comment

Originally posted by reel-em-in View Post
            http://www.overstockbait.com/ Their selection changes often, but they have good prices and they run different sales all the time. If you sign up for their "hot list" email group they send more deals too.
            Good find!
            LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
            Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

So far I really like Tackle Warehouse plastics

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Outlet Bait and Tackle
                14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
                2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

I do a lot of ebay shopping and do well with amazon's "add on" system. I suspect I now have enough plastics for a season or two and rarely paid more then 50% of retail for any of it.
                  Drew

Yellow Pompano 12
                  Lime Slayer 10

Comment

Simple - have an idea of what you are looking for and then do all of the above.. ebay/overstockbait/dick's/walmart/tacklewarehouse/amazon for the best prices. quick easy google search then click on shopping never hurts as well...

Comment

Originally posted by daolai View Post
                      Simple - have an idea of what you are looking for and then do all of the above.. ebay/overstockbait/dick's/walmart/tacklewarehouse/amazon for the best prices. quick easy google search then click on shopping never hurts as well...
                      /\ Listen to this guy /\

He is the resident tackle whore.
                      Hobie fleet:
                      2017 Quest 13
                      2015 Outback
                      2014 Outback

Comment

Bass Boat Central is another great spot. Bulletin board format with some pretty great offers, buy or sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X