CCA Maryland - Annapolis Chapter banquet - April 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA Maryland - Annapolis Chapter banquet - April 9

The Annapolis Chapter of the Coastal Conservation Assoc (CCA) Maryland just announced the date for its annual banquet. The banquet will be on April 9 at the Chesapeake Bay Foundation headquarters (this is a beautiful, environmentally-friendly building overlooking the bay just south of the mouth of the Severn). Last year Mark and I went and had a great time eating the tasty barbecue and oysters and talking with other fishermen. I also enjoyed the Devil's Backbone Striped Bass pale ale -- the first time I had encountered that brew. I plan to attend again this year and wanted to encourage other Snaggedline members to attend too. The details, including cost, do not seem to be available yet, but they should be available soon. This is a major fundraising event for CCA.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

I'll see you there. Good people, good food, and a good cause.
    LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
    Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Online registration for the banquet is now open. See http://events.r20.constantcontact.co...lugqir02a14c62. The cost for a ticket is $70 -- it sounds steep, but think of what you spend on accessories, tackle, and fuel to drive to your fishing spots. The ticket includes great food and beverages at a gorgeous location, and is an opportunity to support a local organization that is looking out for the fish that we love to catch. Also $30 of the ticket fee renews your membership in CCA for a year.

I hope to see many of our members there.
      John Veil
      Annapolis
      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
      X