Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This looks interesting

http://caphat.com.au

Can't order it yet because they're website will only accept Aussie orders right now but they are fixing it. I like it because you can take it off your hat when you don't need it and wet it to cool you down

That looks like a good idea. Doesnt look like something I could wear with glasses unfortunately though.
    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mweber02 View Post
      That looks like a good idea. Doesnt look like something I could wear with glasses unfortunately though.
      Why not?

Comment

Looks like it would be good for the cooling affect when wet, but the trade off is your peripheral vision is reduced.

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
          Why not?
          I have yet to perfect the art of not fogging up my glasses with something covering my face. My Buff usually works alright because of how tight it stays to my mouth and face, but even that at times fogs me up.
          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mweber02 View Post
            I have yet to perfect the art of not fogging up my glasses with something covering my face. My Buff usually works alright because of how tight it stays to my mouth and face, but even that at times fogs me up.
            The second picture shows it open in the front and the third pic shows it closed below the nose ........ I don't get fogging when it is 90 degrees outside and something is closed below my nose ....... only when the nose is covered

Comment

I'm not sure it adds much over wearing a buff and a hat with a neck flap.

IMAG2903.jpg
              John Veil
              Annapolis
              Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Hmm...$14.95 plus shipping for a towel with a hole in it. I think I'm going to repurpose some old fishing shirts and make a few bucks! Never mind the fish blood, it adds character...
                LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
                Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Nice maybe I'll get my wife to make 1 from an old snaggedline shirt;-)

Comment

Worth the money to keep the sun off, and I like the idea. Thanks for posting.
                    Peggy

Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max
                    Cobra Explorer

Comment

Working...
                    X