Bass Pro feb 7-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass Pro feb 7-8

Ok guys and gals. Over the past couple years we have set up a display at Bass Pro durning the fishing Classic weekend and it has been sucessful. Any way not much notice but looking for vols to man the display on sat and Sunday feb 7-8 from store opening at 9 am until whenever usually 4-5 pm. If you can do this please let me know ASAP. You can do it for an hour or all day does not matter. This is our time to get our message out there. Daddy G let me know if you, your kayak and dummy are available for the event.

This is always a great time and all you have to do is talk to people about our sport not experts required.

Thanks
    Harry

Harry,

I enjoyed it last year and I'll give a few more hours to the cause this year.
    Mark
    Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
    Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

The dummy is ready. I'll even bring the stuffed one.
      Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
      Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

ill stop by for a little while
        Zach Moore
        Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
        Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
        Bait Towel Pro Staff
        2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
        YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Ok, need some more vols if we want the Snaggedline display this year. Let me know ASAP if you can help.
          Thanks.

Comment

I will be there again for the Saturday with my monitors and the Snaggedline sign.

Comment

Since it is a little more than three weeks away this is what I am going to do. I will give it till this Sunday. If no more volunteers step up then we have enough to just do Saturday the 7th. I. Will contact everyone on Sunday.

Thanks.
              Harry

Comment

Harry -

As I noted on the pmail to you, I can be available either or both days.
                John Veil
                Annapolis
                Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Both days for me also, Harry.
                  Mark
                  Pasadena, MD

Comment

Are we doing yhis in the morning ??
                    Zach Moore
                    Bait Towel Pro Staff
                    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Yes, we are doing Saturday only starting at opening in front of fly shop as in previous years

Comment

I'll be there
                        Zach Moore
                        Bait Towel Pro Staff
                        2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

We met a lot of new Kayakers today. Many have not been kayaking long and wanted to learn more about the sport or they were thinking of graduating to more advance kayaks. We fielded many questions. We had DaddyG's kayak on display with his "dummy" kayaker. I brought in a Snaggedline Banner, the computers and Monitor displays showing kayak fishing and crabbing videos, and pictures from Snaggedline.com. DaddyG brought in a third monitor display, showing additional kayak fishing pictures. We promoted the Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers Tournament in September and the Snaggedline Community of Kayakers and our monthly Meet and Greets. On The Fly printed out some info about Snaggedline and listed our monthy Meet and Greet Schedule. It was a good event. Daddyg and I left after 4pm and kept getting stopped by individuals asking a lot of questions about our sport and how to get started. Thanks to everyone who helped out today (DaddyG, On The Fly, Bassmoore, John Veil, Mark, and Shipwreck). Special thinks goes out to Harry (On The Fly) for promoting this event and setting Snaggedline and the Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers with a presence in the Bass Pro Fishing Classic.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by moc; 02-07-2015, 10:35 PM.

Comment

It's fun to talk to folks about the kayak fishing.

I think we answered a lot of questions today, made a few converts and encouraged others to think seriously about joining us in the hobby.

The kayak set-up, printed info and streaming photos were excellent touches.

Thanks to all involved and to those who stopped by to chat.
                            Mark
                            Pasadena, MD

Comment

Thanks to all who participated, definitely a great way to add more kayakers to the group.

Comment

Working...
                              X