One of the nicest guys I've met - Thanks ComeOnFish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the nicest guys I've met - Thanks ComeOnFish

This is a couple weeks late, but I just wanted to thank ComeOnFish for showing dson05 and myself around CBBT on our first time out there. We both had a GREAT time! and would have been completely lost on where to fish if we didn't have Joe showing us around. Thankfully it we had great weather and current (probably the best it ever gets out there), and we caught some fish. Sadly I didn't get any keepers, but ComeOnFish gave me one of his (WHAT?!?!?! that's a nice guy right there).

At least I finally got to use my TG-3 on my yak, I VERY impressed with this camera. Always knew I'd be taking more pictures of scenery than fish (o:
    PC260057.jpg
    PC260068.jpg
    PC260059.jpg

There's some great folks on this board that are extremely willing to lend a hand. That's what makes our sport so great. Way to go guys!

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Kokatat Pro Staff
    Torqeedo Pro Staff
    Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
    Alan

Comment

Have known Joe for years, and fished with him many times. He is most considerate, helpful, thoughtful and friendly. In my book, he's THE fisherman's friend.
      2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Originally posted by tufnik View Post
        Have known Joe for years, and fished with him many times. He is most considerate, helpful, thoughtful and friendly. In my book, he's THE fisherman's friend.
        I second that! Joe helped me a lot when I was getting started and introduced me to new places.
        -Mustafa
        ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
        2016 Hobie Outback
        2012 Hobie Revolution 13
        "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

+1

He is the man.

Originally posted by AbuMasgouf View Post
          I second that! Joe helped me a lot when I was getting started and introduced me to new places.
          Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Working...
          X