Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi , I'm a new member. I live in Fallston. Bought a kayak this summer, but only went out a couple of times. I went out on the gunpowder today but water was pretty muddy and had no luck. I may have had better luck if I had had minnow's. It was good to meet new member Ed there. I plan to fish the flats this spring as I really need to catch a striper over 40". Just read Yakfish's excellent book and I'm ready to go.

Welcome aboard Mike, your name looks familiar from Fishzoo.net. Are you a member? Glad to see the Harford County posse expand. Make sure you introduce yourself to the Yellow Perch in the Susky. They are there for the next few months. It will keep us busy till C&R opens.
    2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
    2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
    2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Welcome! Glad to see another member in Harford county.

The water by the launch at mariner point is almost always muddy. The canal that parallels that has fresh water flow and is usually much clearer.
      Mike

Comment

Welcome Mike O! Glad you enjoyed the read, now you're armed and ready!

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
        Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
        Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
        Kokatat Pro Staff
        Torqeedo Pro Staff
        Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
        Alan

Comment

Hello Mike, and welcome to the site. You'll learn all kinds of techniques and hopefully you can share yours with us.
          Peggy

Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max
          Cobra Explorer

Comment

Welcome aboard Mike O, another Harford County Brother, that's good stuff, see ya on the flats in the spring.
            Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
            Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Hey Sparky, Yes I am a member at fishzoo. I'll have to try the Susky next. I am also looking forward to a trip down to South Florida around the Naples area in February. I plan to fish Estero bay for Redfish, Trout, Snook and anything else I can get to bite.

Comment

Originally posted by mike o View Post
                Hey Sparky, Yes I am a member at fishzoo. I'll have to try the Susky next. I am also looking forward to a trip down to South Florida around the Naples area in February. I plan to fish Estero bay for Redfish, Trout, Snook and anything else I can get to bite.
                Welcome aboard Mike. When you go to Florida, do you bring your yak or do you rent one? I have been thinking of fishing Floriday by a yak one day soon.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

I haven't fished Florida with a yak before, this will be the first time.

Comment

I ran into Mike o this weekend, Trolling his way back to Mariner. I look forward to fishing you Mike.

Ed

Comment

Working...
                      X