Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasons Greetings

To the Snagged Line Community,

God Bless you and your families. Remember there is a reason to celebrate this season. Remember those we have lost, Thank God for our family and friends, Pray that we all shall be safe enjoying our passion. and most important, thank those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice and those who continue to place their lives on the line to protect our freedom. Merry Christmas, Tight lines to all and to all a good fight. God Bless America
    Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
    Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Couldnt have said it better, have a Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Posted Earlier - Bump
      Originally posted by Salty Dog View Post

To the Snagged Line Community,

God Bless you and your families. Remember there is a reason to celebrate this season. Remember those we have lost, Thank God for our family and friends, Pray that we all shall be safe enjoying our passion. and most important, thank those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice and those who continue to place their lives on the line to protect our freedom. Merry Christmas, Tight lines to all and to all a good fight. God Bless America
      Freddie T

Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Merry Christmas to all

......... Personally I'm dreading these next couple of days .......... Sad time without Kellye

Comment

"Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger."

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:

“Glory to God in the highest,
          And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
            ......... Personally I'm dreading these next couple of days .......... Sad time without Kellye
            Holidays can be VERY difficult after a loss - especially so soon. Find some ways to share pleasant memories and cry through this one together with others close to her and you. It could turn out to be a bittersweet time you'll remember forever. Don't try to forget/get over it too soon.

If you haven't looked into something like the Grief Share program, I'd recommend it.

Let us know if we can help.

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
              Merry Christmas to all

MM, I go through this each year. My oldest son died at the age of 17. That was 19 years ago. He was born 11:50pm on Christmas Eve. I understand your heartache. Believe me, the loss of a loved one does not get easier to deal with, you just get use to it. Surround yourself with family and friends, think of the good times, and yes it is OK for men to cry. God Bless you.
              Freddie T

Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Working...
              X