No announcement yet.

Just Joined!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently myself; looking forward to my first kayak fishing season this spring.

Welcome Aboard!

Cheers.
    DaveO
    Arnold/Annapolis
    Yellow Tarpon 140

Comment

Welcome aboard, I look forward to seeing out on the water in spring.
      People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! Hopefully I ll have the chance to meet a few guys before the spring.

Are any of you guys doing the Susquehanna Flats Jamboree?

And are you serious about fishing for perch in January and February? I ve spent a good amount of time on and in the water during the winter but........they were paid gigs

Comment

When do you start fishing the flats? Last time I really fished them was in April 2001 out of a 16ft jon boat, launching from Penns beach marina. (Gone now).

Comment

Depending on weather and water temps, I will probably start working the flats the end of March or beginning of April. There are some good launch points throughout HdG and Perryville.
            Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
            Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Originally posted by Salty Dog View Post
              Depending on weather and water temps, I will probably start working the flats the end of March or beginning of April. There are some good launch points throughout HdG and Perryville.

How far down the flats are you traveling when you launch in Perryville and HDG. Carenters Point? Elk neck?

Comment

Welcome aboard Ed,
                I live in Forest Hill. I fish the Susky a lot. PM me if you want to fish.
                Mike
                Tarpon 120, no electronics, no pedals.
                Tarpon 100, the karma boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Salty Dog View Post
                  Water clarity from winter snow melt coming out of the dam has a lot to do with it too.
                  Mike

Comment

Working...
                  X