• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there.
    Peggy

Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max
    Cobra Explorer

Comment

Add another to the list - for a change I don't have to work today so I can come out and play - Yea!

Comment

Im new to snagged line and upset I won't be able to make the meet and great. Do you guys have other meets throughout the year?

Comment

Originally posted by BatsYakn View Post
          Im new to snagged line and upset I won't be able to make the meet and great. Do you guys have other meets throughout the year?
          Once a month, usually the second Saturday of the month. January is used to plan the rest of the year. All the other meet and greets are fishing at a different location and then lunch afterwards.

2015 Viking Profish Reload

Comment

Nice to see everyone!
            Jackson Cuda Black Widow

Comment

Yep, good seeing everyone again, looking forward to fishing this year.
              Hobie fleet:
              2017 Quest 13
              2015 Outback
              2014 Outback

Comment

It was a good time as usual. Thanks to John SurfDog and Harry On the Fly for setting this up to kick off the 2015 fishing season. We had about 35 to 39 attending the meeting at Bass Pro Shop and 24 who attended the lunch at Dave and Busters. There was a double Bucket of Lures Raffle with one big winner. Sorry, I did not get the name of the winner. I will post the out come of the 2015 Meet and Greet Schedule later tonight.

Comment

I was lucky enough to win the bucket of lures!
                  Thank you all so much!
                  It is always fun trying to attach online names to faces.

I will be selling all manner of lures, rods, reels and other assorted fishing tackle at the Flea Market in a couple of weeks.
                  Hope to see you all there!

Bignose

Comment

Good to see everyone. Looking forward to the 2015 fishing season. Tight lines.

Mobile

Outback 2015
                    Maui

Comment

It was a lot of fun meeting people today at my first meet and greet. Hopefully will get to fish with more people in 2015. Thank you to Surfdog and Harry for setting us up at the Bass Pro Shop!
                      Peggy

Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max
                      Cobra Explorer

Comment

Originally posted by Pc4sun View Post
                        It was a lot of fun meeting people today at my first meet and greet. Hopefully will get to fish with more people in 2015. Thank you to Surfdog and Harry for setting us up at the Bass Pro Shop!
                        Whoa! That means the only time I've ever seen you prior to today was actually fishing...and IIRC, on a day everyone else was at work. LOL
                        Hobie fleet:
                        2017 Quest 13
                        2015 Outback
                        2014 Outback

Comment

Likewise, I had fun seeing everyone, trading big-fish stories, & meeting some new faces. I hope to fish with you all in 2015.

Comment

........ Great time as usual .......... Lots of old faces and plenty of new faces ....... even saw 2 other guys at work at SSA with me .....

Comment

We had a great turn out and glad every one had a good time. Got some good spots to fish in this coming year and moc will post a schedule to go in the sticky section.

Thanks guys and tight lines on the water!!!!

Comment

First January meeting and greet. Also first time at Bass Pro Shop, a lot of first. Had a great time, nice to meet some of you and put names to faces. Tight Lines.
                                Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
                                Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Working...
                                X