Santa is real. And He is a good fisherman. - Dec 14, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa is real. And He is a good fisherman. - Dec 14, 2014

I met Santa finally before the Christmas, yesterday. He hasn't stopped by my house over 50 years. I am all excited. Since I've been very good this year. I hope, this Christmas Eve, he eats my cookies, and leaves a Daiwa Lexa 400.
    I cleaned the chimney already.

Fish like there's no tomorrow.
    Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Lake Anna?

Comment

Love your videos, keeps the juices flowing when I'm shorebound
      Mike
      Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Hah I love it.. fingers crossed the weather next week is good and some fishing can be done next week!

Comment

Originally posted by HokieDJ View Post
          Lake Anna?
          Yup. Not Santaville.
          The wind was bad in VA Beach area. And I really wanted to fish with Santa's cloths on. I bought them for fishing. Initially, I was thinking St. Jerome's Creek. But There is no guarantee in the catching part there. Specks in Elizabeth River are out because I was there few days ago.

I had to catch something for the video. So I went Lake Anna State Park (cold side). D***, the water temp was 42F. I wasted 3 hours. I packed and left for Dike III (cold side again). The water temp was 50 F. I managed to catch 5.

I think I should have gone to the warm side early in the morning where catching LM and WP is guaranteed.

Anyway, consider the warm side sometimes this winter if you want some LM fishing. The water temp will be between 50 F - 70 F at least within 3 miles from the launch site.

joe
          Last edited by ComeOnFish; 12-15-2014, 03:42 PM.
          Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)

Comment

Joe, Windfinder Lied. We were in VB all weekend and the wind was CALM!!!! Hit up the Elizabeth and Caught a few nice trout.
            Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Originally posted by ComeOnFish View Post
              Yup. Not Santaville.
              The wind was bad in VA Beach area. And I really wanted to fish with Santa's cloths on. I bought them for fishing. Initially, I was thinking St. Jerome's Creek. But There is no guarantee in the catching part there. Specks in Elizabeth River are out because I was there few days ago.

I had to catch something for the video. So I went Lake Anna State Park (cold side). D***, the water temp was 42F. I wasted 3 hours. I packed and left for Dike III (cold side again). The water temp was 50 F. I managed to catch 5.

I think I should have gone to the warm side early in the morning where catching LM and WP is guaranteed.

Anyway, consider the warm side sometimes this winter if you want some LM fishing. The water temp will be between 50 F - 70 F at least within 3 miles from the launch site.

joe

What launch do you use for the Warm side of lake anna?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinch View Post
                Joe, Windfinder Lied. We were in VB all weekend and the wind was CALM!!!! Hit up the Elizabeth and Caught a few nice trout.
                Pinch,
                Are you back fishing?
                Anyway, I am mad because CBBT was fishable. Next weekend, I will be fishing CBBT. The backup will be ER. Oh I just remembered. I got to order MirroLures

P.S.
                I haven't forgotten mounting GoPro to the gun.

Joe
                Last edited by ComeOnFish; 12-15-2014, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
                  What launch do you use for the Warm side of lake anna?
                  There is no public launch. I have a pass (via my friend) to a private community ramp. I don't usually fish the warm side. If a person want to fish for LM, I will fish the warm side. I don't have the preference.

Joe

Comment

Hahaha, very nice! I believe!
                    Ryan
                    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

LOL! Nice! My kids liked that video!
                      -Mustafa
                      ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
                      2016 Hobie Outback
                      2012 Hobie Revolution 13
                      "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

A good belly laugh, thanks.
                        John Hostalka

Delaware Paddlesports and
                        Hobie Fishing team member

2018 Camo Hobie Outback
                        2015 Hobie Outback

Comment

LOL.....nice work, Joe. Hope Santa puts big fish on my hooks next year.
                          2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                          2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                          2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Working...
                          X