Annual MKF Fishing Flea Market January 31st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual MKF Fishing Flea Market January 31st

It's time again for our annual Fishing Flea Market on Saturday January 31, 2015 at the Lake Shore Volunteer Fire Company at 4498 Mountain Rd Pasadena, Md 21122. I started this 4 years ago with the help of the MKF Leadership/forum hosts. Mike will again be there with others selling their shirts and I'm sure some stickers. This started as a fundraiser for MKF and HOW but the Forum hosts would just say "give it too HOW" which is who the sole recipient is this year, the guys from HOW, Heroes on the Water. Keith and his crew are doing great things in getting the wounded Heroes out on the water to heal via the sport of kayak fishing. Last year they split the proceeds with the Pasadena Sportfishing Group to help their kids fishing derby. We want to return to our roots and ONLY support Md. HOW. This will allow HOW to purchase much needed materials and items. We are again almost sold out with table fees of $10. If you want to get rid of some accumulated gear this is the place to come as well as to buy some stuff if you like. The Firehouse gets the table fees. The door fees, donated raffle items and other donations ALL GOING TOO MD HOW!!!! If anyone can obtain a donation of a day trip or gear to raffle as well as wanting a table, please contact me at 4433067306.
    Thank you all for your support.
    Tom (medicyaker)
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

I'll be there again this year Tommy with some of my custom lures..

GB

Comment

i might grab a table to try and make some quick sales.. lots of stuff to sell cheap

couple rod and reel combos
      tackle boxes
      tackle bag
      worm binders
      plastics

so on
      Zach Moore
      Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
      Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
      Bait Towel Pro Staff
      2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
      YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Originally posted by Grady-Black View Post
        I will be buying from you and selling lots of stuff (3 tables).

Ernie

Comment

Tom, what time does it start and end?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiko View Post
            I will be buying from you and selling lots of stuff (3 tables).

Ernie
            Ok Ernie, see you there.
            GB

Comment

Originally posted by Grady-Black View Post

GB
              I caught my largest white perch of the year (12.75") on one of GB's spinners. The lure looks great and performed too.

big perch closeup.jpg
              John Veil
              Annapolis
              Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Fthanks everyoneshing flea market doors open at 0800. Vendors can setup starting Friday night from 5-7pm (the day before). Also on Saturday morning from 0600 and 0800. Shoppers will be coming in at 0800 sharp. Event is scheduled from 0800-1500 or 8am-3pm
                Zach... I have you on a waiting list and should be able to let u know a week before if that's ok. We have officially sold out. If I can find a spot for you I will need a commitment in the form of a $10 check for the table space. I will let you u know if so in the next couple weeks. t
                Tom Brown
                2012 Hobie PA 14'
                Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

My sales will go quick I can jump on some in else's table.. I'm selling a 300 rod n reel combo for 100 . N tackle boxes for 2 dollars .. Tackle bag for 20. N maybe a bait casting combo for 50
                  Zach Moore
                  Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
                  Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
                  Bait Towel Pro Staff
                  2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
                  YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Tom;

I will take two tables. I am going to be unloading!!!

Comment

Russ498... if you haven't already previously reserved and paid for a spot I do NOT have any indoor spots available. I just looked Russ and I don't have you down for any tables We sold out within 2 weeks. I can give you an outside spot for $10... @ °the entrance door. Please let me know. ASAP Please.
                      Bassmore. Same thing I don't have a spot avail. If u wanna jump on someone else's it's between u two. Same thing for an outside spot Bassmore.
                      DonV...The doors open at 0800. And will end by 2pm. I can't force vendors to stay till 2pm but will be letting them know that I EXPECT them to stay till 2pm. Donation at door is $3. PP and all goes to Md. HOW. We are NOT SPLITTING proceeds with anyone as we did last year. Except for fire dept getting table fees. There will be food for sale.
                      Last edited by medicyaker; 01-22-2015, 10:25 AM.
                      Tom Brown
                      2012 Hobie PA 14'
                      Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

looking forward to this. will there be a fee to get in for the public? how much will it be?
                        Michael
                        2016 Hobie Mirage Outback
                        Ocean Kayak Prowler 13

Comment

Originally posted by Mbae View Post
                          looking forward to this. will there be a fee to get in for the public? how much will it be?
                          The post above yours says $3 per person at the door.

2015 Viking Profish Reload

Comment

Tom -

You pmail account is full and will not accept any more messages. Please let the table renters know if we can set up on Fri. If so, what are the hours for that? Thanks for your hard work.
                            John Veil
                            Annapolis
                            Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Thank you John V.. sorry bout the pH mail full thing. Yes vendors can get in on Friday night the 30th from 6-8pm. As well as Saturday from morning from 6am-8am. Shoppers will come in at 8am sharp. Door donation is $3 which all goes to Md. HOW. We have some killer raffle items this year thanks in great part to Alan Battista. We have a pair Smith Optics for the first time this year. As well as a lot of other nice stuff. I'm posting all the donors on here later
                              Look forward to seeing ya there
                              Tom Brown
                              2012 Hobie PA 14'
                              Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Working...
                              X