Potomac River Smallmouth Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potomac River Smallmouth Club

Any members on here? Can you share some feedback on this club? I'm thinking about joining so I can hook up with others in the area and start taking advantage of living so near the river in Loudoun County. - Bill

Bill- As well, I live in LoCo and I've been a member of PRSC for quite a few years. Great club. We hold monthly meetings highlighted with very interesting speakers. Feel free to come to the meetings even if you are not yet a member.

Comment

sounds good, I just might attend, thx for the reply - Bill

Comment

I would join if I lived in Northern Virginia. It's not convenient for me to attend the monthly meetings, but it seems like an excellent group.

Comment

I have also been a member for many years. A great club with very friendly, helpful members. I've learned a lot of new techniques, they have a featured guest speaker every month so you learn new techniques and areas to fish. They also have club trips throughout the summer so you can learn new areas to fish from those familiar with the location. Join, you won't be disappointed.

Comment

Anytime any of you are in NoVA during meeting times (www.prsc.org), feel free to come by.
            Mrrk Burks on 1/28 and Capt. Dennis Fleming on 2/28.

Comment

Working...
            X