Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wknd kayak trip

Hi all,

I'm trying to find some kind of weekend getaway kayak fishing trip as a Christmas gift for my dad, a kayak fisher with a loaded kayak. There is literally nothing left for me to buy him for it.

That being said, the area I'm looking into is Waldorf MD/Chesapeake area.. Or other suggestions that might be in that general area. My brother (his fishing buddy) just moved there, and he isn't familiar with the area yet, and he has a kayak also.

Are there any cabin rentals, quaint fishing towns, or anything like that you might be able to suggest I look into? The season/species isn't important, I think they'd be happy fishing for anything.

I appreciate any help you can provide!

You can check out Dennis Point Marina on the St. Mary's River, We had a meet and greet there in August.
    Mark Harrison

Hobie Outback - Yellow

Comment

Salt or fresh?
      John Hostalka

Delaware Paddlesports and
      Hobie Fishing team member

2018 Camo Hobie Outback
      2015 Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by jhoss View Post
        Salt or fresh?
        Either

Comment

Mattawoman creek has some of the best bass (and snakehead if you're lucky) the region has to offer. Lots of other potomac river spots near there that are as good or better.
          John Hostalka

Delaware Paddlesports and
          Hobie Fishing team member

2018 Camo Hobie Outback
          2015 Hobie Outback

Comment

Book a trip with my friend Juan Veruete for a great smallmouth trip on the Susquehanna River in Pennsylvania. It's worth the drive. Kayakfishpa.com He will never forget an overnight trip on the Susquehanna.
            Wilderness Systems Pro Staff
            Wilderness Systems Ride115
            Wilderness Systems ATAK
            www.paddlinforbass.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X