Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's a good opportunity to make $40 and help the Census Bureau test a questionnaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a good opportunity to make $40 and help the Census Bureau test a questionnaire

Hey Guys,
    If you're looking for some easy cash, here's a good chance to make $40.
    he Census Bureau is looking for people to try out new questionnaires!

Participants will receive $40 Cash!

We need people who:
    Have observed, fed or photographed wildlife within the last year.
    Have fished recreationally or hunted within the last year.
    Have participated in target shooting or archery activities in the last year.
    If you have done one or more of these, the Census Bureau needs you to help test a questionnaire.

Please call Kevin at 301-763-4979 or email at Kevin.j.Younes@census.gov

Hi Snaggedline Friends,

I work at the Census Bureau, so I cannot participate. This is totally legit. If you want to participate Kevin will meet you at a Starbucks or some other type of public place near you.
    Peggy

Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max
    Cobra Explorer

Comment

I spoke with Kevin and the survey s legit. Give Kevin a call they for folks to come in during working hours to Suitland and take the survey. It might be a good opportunity for those of you that live/work near there or for the retired folks out there. Blue plains isn't too far from there if you want to make it a fishing trip too!
      Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
      Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
      https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

I participated in it. It was pretty cool! This is esentially a usability study to see how potential interviewees will perceive the questions and interface. Everyone was really nice and I got to go inside the Census bldg... never even knew it was in Suitland! LOL

Comment

Thanks, Mytmouse! Glad you had a great experience. Our Census building is the first federal building built on the "green" protocol. You've helped with our statistics as well as earning a little Christmas bonus. ��
          Peggy

Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max
          Cobra Explorer

Comment

Ahhh no wonder why there was all the wood stuff hanging off the building! I asked one of my interviewers, but she wasn't sure what they were for. And the bonus definitely helps... you can call it a fishing industry stimulus, bc I am sure I will find something fishing related to spend it on! LOL

Comment

Working...
            X