The big ocean Stripers are in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big ocean Stripers are in

This is the time of year that I get the best fighting and biggest Stripers of the year ......... The Ocean Stripers ..........

I know it's not kayak fishing, but I've talked Brady Bounds into a walkon trip on Friday ........ 3 people and Brady ..... $130/person .......... It hasn't been posted on other sites yet because I just got off of the phone with him .......... Let me know of you want to go ....... This is where and when I usually catch the best fish of the season .......... In past years they were in the 30's and some in the 40's .....

Ya snooze ...... Ya lose

Have fun man! Take lots of pictures for us. I'm doing a trip to OC...or I would join you.
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

Where you going out of? I could be interested in this. Are they in yet though?

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Kokatat Pro Staff
      Torqeedo Pro Staff
      Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
      Alan

Comment

Buzzs marina ....... Mouth of the Potomac ......... You can ride with me if ya want ........ Per Brady ...... They are in ....... Up to 50 " according to him ........ The pics I posted the last 2 years were from there with either Brady and Walleye Pete

Comment

image.jpg

From my post last year ........ This was a medium ........... We didn't get into the big ones till later ....... Then everyone was catching and no one even thought to take pics .........

Sorry ........ For some reason this posts upside down ........ Shows right side up everywhere else

Comment

Well ....... So much for that trip ........ Weather forecast changed ............ Wind in the 20's and high temps in the 30's ....... Will have to try another day ......trip is cancelled .... I need my Thanksgiving Striper

Comment

I think your . button is broken.
              People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

Comment

Working...
              X