Tackle trays cheap at Home Depot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tackle trays cheap at Home Depot

Husky Model # 83044N13 Internet # 204337899 Store SKU # 1000016293 12-Compartment Parts Bin Organizer (3-Pack) $5.88
    http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-12-...9?N=5yc1vZc28p

3 pack for $5.88. Same size as the Plano 6500, 7 1/2" x 10 3/4". Got some of these last year and have been impressed with the quality. The divider system is solid. They are in the holiday small gift area of the stores, usually up front somewhere or off the main aisle depending on the store.

Last edited by DonV; 11-16-2014, 04:10 PM.

Thanks, Don!
    Peggy

Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max
    Cobra Explorer

Comment

I have bought my last of this type of box. I recently replaced a similar box that I lost when I turtled. But for years I have had to replace hundreds of dollars worth of tackle because of salt water intrusion and the rust that comes with it. This time I bought a Plano tray # 3740 it is 13.5 X 8 that has three very secure latches, a waterproof seal, and it will float (unless you have it maxed out with lead). They also make the smaller one that is 10" long. The tray at Walmart was only $9.65 . Save only one Spiro or Mirrolure from replacement, and you have more than make up for the extra cost. I think the others maybe fine for freshwater, but I wish I had invested in these sealed ones years ago.

Comment

Working...
      X