Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for retail anchor trolley kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for retail anchor trolley kit?

Since a Hobie isn't in my immediate future I managed to upgrade my Ascend D10T to the FS12T for minimal out of pocket cost.

I had a DIY anchor trolley that worked on the D10T but since the retail kits are only around $30-40 I figured I should do it better this time. Any suggestions for which one to get or which ones to avoid? They all seem to have unique setups.

Also, anyone know where I can get the elbow shaped cover for running my FF wires through the hull? My FF came with it and I threw it out for some reason thinking it was only needed for a transom boat installation.
    Mike

I went back and forth with and anchor trolley kit. finally after a lot of research (probably too much research), I purchased the Sea-lect Designs anchor trolley kit. SS pulleys and clips. round rigging ring, heavier than normal trolley line. I like the clip idea so it can be removed traveling down the road to prevent slap. Unfortunately I can't provide any pictures cause I have not yet installed it.
    Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
    Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Bass Pro has a complete trolly kit in a box on the wall by the kayaks. No holes needed for installation, it attaches to the bow and stern handles. Just off the main aisle, by the adult anchors, they have folding anchors in a draw string bag complete with 25' of poly line, a snap hook and a float.

Comment

Working...
      X