Fish for a Cure Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish for a Cure Results

First off, thanks to everyone that supported our team "Kayaks for a Cure". We were the first kayak team to ever participate and we were up against 72 other teams..... all on boats........ and WE WON!! We didn't catch the biggest striper (the main division) but we took the crown for Heaviest Slam with a Striper, Toadfish, and Pickerel weighing in at 5lb 15oz.

We just edged out John Page Williams, the Admiral of the Bay, and his team in the slam division. It was a blast... the party was great and we won a Yeti 35qt Cooler!!

Also, our team was able to raise over $3,600 and the overall tournament raised over $250,000 for Anne Arundel Medical Center, where I work.

Thanks again and hopefully next year we can get more kayak anglers involved.

Matt - that's an awesome job fishing as always but more importantly a lot of money raised to fund cancer research.

Comment

Job well done! Congrats.
      Hobie fleet:
      2017 Quest 13
      2015 Outback
      2014 Outback

Comment

Congrats guys!

Mobile

Outback 2015
        Maui

Comment

Well done and what a great cause to raise money for.
          Mike
          Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

that's showing the power boat guys how it is done! congrats!
            Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

Congrats ........ Great cause and great cooler ..... Congrats

Comment

10169402_787745127934015_290195997104038472_n.jpg

Comment

Well done. Next time you need a kayaker for the team please let me know.
                  http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
                  484-459-9863
                  If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
                  *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

Working...
                  X