Novemer 2014 M&G report (Triton)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
    U guys are welcome too bad some missed the m&g it was a blast I can tell by the way my back stiffened up Sat afternoon;-).
    Knowing your back as I do, I am surprised that your trolled as long as you did on the water! At least we all had a good time.
    Last edited by moc; 11-10-2014, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Sounds like a great day. Sorry I had to miss it. Glad you all got on the fish.
      Jim

Hobie Outback
      TKAA member
      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

a M&G with Breakers???? Wow. Not a good one to miss.
        14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
        2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Pictures of MOC

I took some pictures of MOC with his fish and told him I would post them. Unfortunately, I can't get my computer to cooperate. This is really too bad, as several of them were suitable for framing. I personally was going to get one autographed and hang it over the fireplace. If I can figure it out, I will post them at a later date.
          Carpe Pisces

Comment

Not to happy with whom ever bumped into my silver mini van at the M&G and didn't say anything. Left a nice a scratch and little indentation on the rear left passenger side bumper.

Mobile

Outback 2015
            Maui

Comment

Originally posted by Goody View Post
              Not to happy with whom ever bumped into my silver mini van at the M&G and didn't say anything. Left a nice a scratch and little indentation on the rear left passenger side bumper.

Mobile
              That is messed up.

I hope the SUV that got hung up getting around my Jeep got away undamaged...I wasn't expecting everyone to evacuate while I was packing up so we could head to the Turtle.
              Hobie fleet:
              2017 Quest 13
              2015 Outback
              2014 Outback

Comment

Working...
              X