SRRKC winter pickerel derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRRKC winter pickerel derby

The Severn River Rod and Keg Club (SRRKC) announces its 2014-2015 winter pickerel derby. The official notice with the full rules can be found at http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/show...=1#post2594681. The SRRKC winter pickerel derby is the oldest pickerel tournament in this region, dating back nearly a decade.

This is one of the few tournaments I enter each year -- I am serving as tournament coordinator again this year. During the last two years, we had several Snaggedline members enter this event. It is open to any interested persons, and you can fish from a boat, kayak, canoe, shoreline or wading. There are several specific rules that make this different from other pickerel tournaments:

1) All eligible fish must be caught within the Severn River system (boundaries are delineated in the rules).
    2) The tournament spans 4 months (Nov 15 - March 14). You can fish as often as you like.

If you are interested in entering this event, the $10 entry fee must be paid by Nov 15. Contact me with any questions.
    Last edited by J.A. Veil; 11-06-2014, 08:17 AM.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

So far I have only 6 paid entrants for the pickerel tournament with 4 others claiming they will put a check in the mail. If you are interested or have a buddy who is interested, please contact me for information about how to get the $10 entry fee to me. The tournament begins on Sat. All entry fees must be postmarked by Sat, Nov 15.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
    X