No announcement yet.

10/27/14 Honga River

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome bro! I bet the feeling of being pulled around by that big rockfish put a big smile on your face!

Thanks for the report and detailed info bro!
    -Mustafa
    ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
    2016 Hobie Outback
    2012 Hobie Revolution 13
    "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Great fish Amberjack...and appreciate the detailed report!!
      2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Awesome catch and thanks for the report! I've been thinking of going that way this Saturday. Only been there once before and got skunked so I hope they're still hanging around.
        -Jon
        Revo 13

Comment

Originally posted by jsnyd86 View Post
          Awesome catch and thanks for the report! I've been thinking of going that way this Saturday. Only been there once before and got skunked so I hope they're still hanging around.
          I was thinking of going back Saturday early morning, just keeping eye on wind reports. Suppose to be 20+ mph winds on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberjackYakin View Post
            I was thinking of going back Saturday early morning, just keeping eye on wind reports. Suppose to be 20+ mph winds on Friday.
            Hope it dies down! I saw this morning that it should be perfect. I'm planing to launch a little before 8 but I haven't checked tides yet. hope I see you out there!
            -Jon
            Revo 13

Comment

Nice report! Thanks for all the details. I love those rippin' raps. Never tried them on reds but I imagine they make a great searchbait.
              John Hostalka

Delaware Paddlesports and
              Hobie Fishing team member

2018 Camo Hobie Outback
              2015 Hobie Outback

Comment

Working...
              X