Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday, 11/3: Anyone Want to Go Out?

Hi,
    Is anyone going out on Monday and would like some company? I checked the weather this time and it is suppose to be nice. Little to no wind and sunny, 60 degrees.
    Peggy

Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max
    Cobra Explorer

i might go out in the chesapeake beach area if the wind is good
    Cuda 14
    Big tuna

Comment

Have a job interview at APG, no fishing for me on Monday. Go out to Triton Peggy, look for birds and get some fun!
      Hobie fleet:
      2017 Quest 13
      2015 Outback
      2014 Outback

Comment

So glad you responded, Longtrav. The location sounds great. I checked windguru.cz and it looks like the wind has picked up a bit from when I looked on Friday, but still doable. I'm making a special lure for the trip to try to mimick what the guys posted about what looks like an elwive. It's an Opening Night paddlegail with black horse hair at the front on the shank.
        Peggy

Cobra Explorer

Comment

Originally posted by Pc4sun View Post
          So glad you responded, Longtrav. The location sounds great. I checked windguru.cz and it looks like the wind has picked up a bit from when I looked on Friday, but still doable. I'm making a special lure for the trip to try to mimick what the guys posted about what looks like an elwive. It's an Opening Night paddlegail with black horse hair at the front on the shank.
          Picture please.
          Hobie fleet:
          2017 Quest 13
          2015 Outback
          2014 Outback

Comment

I wish that I could go on Monday, but work gets in the way....

Comment

Originally posted by Cowpokey View Post
              Picture please.
              Go ahead and laugh. In time I'll get better at this. image.jpg
              MOC - looking forward to meeting you when we are able to fish together.
              Peggy

Cobra Explorer

Comment

Go ahead and laugh. In time I'll get better at this. [ATTACH=CONFIG]14059[/ATTACH]
                Those must be the Bass Assassin opening night tails...They are a darker purple than the ones I use. Let us know how they work, I bet they will catch fish.
                Last edited by Cowpokey; 11-02-2014, 02:08 PM. Reason: grammer...I sucked at it.
                Hobie fleet:
                2017 Quest 13
                2015 Outback
                2014 Outback

Comment

Go ahead and laugh. In time I'll get better at this. [ATTACH=CONFIG]14059[/ATTACH]
                  That's very creative. Looks like it'll definitely catch fish.

Mobile

Outback 2015
                  Maui

Comment

Thanks Guys. Now all I need is someone to fish with. Longtrav- will you be able to make it?
                    Peggy

Cobra Explorer

Comment

high tide is around 12:00. I dont have any gear to risk taking a dip in deep water. So I can out along brownies beach along the shore or rosehaven. I like to go around high tide or catch the sunset. Think I will be right on the 120 degree mark air/water.
                      Cuda 14
                      Big tuna

Comment

Originally posted by Longtrav View Post
                        high tide is around 12:00. I dont have any gear to risk taking a dip in deep water. So I can out along brownies beach along the shore or rosehaven. I like to go around high tide or catch the sunset. Think I will be right on the 120 degree mark air/water.
                        I like the idea of high tide. Other than the marina behind the water park, is there anywhere closer to Brownies beach? I've never heard of rosehaven, though I'm pretty familiar with the area.
                        Peggy

Cobra Explorer

Comment

Thanks Guys. Now all I need is someone to fish with. Longtrav- will you be able to make it?

Do you have a cart for yak? If so we can launch at brownies it's not a bad walk and it's free. Aka bay front park
                          Cuda 14
                          Big tuna

Comment

Working...
                          X