Who is going out on Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going out on Friday?

With the weekend weather not looking good for fishing on a kayak, is anyone going out on Friday early afternoon. The winds are looking great and they are low in the 4 to 7mph range from the NE. I am toying with going to the Annapolis area and fish from Weems Creek down to the mouth and onto the Severn River for a few hours. I have no definite time, but I was thinking of something like 1:30pm to 4:30pm. Anyone is welcome.

Going to Triton, but launching early with the regular crew.
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

I quit counting how many legal size fish I've landed three hours ago. There is a boat here that just told me they have three 17" fish in the box....I told them they are not legal, and they said they are keeping them so they can let them go when they get bigger fish. Kind of pissed off right now.
      Hobie fleet:
      2017 Quest 13
      2015 Outback
      2014 Outback

Comment

Call DNR

PS: Enjoy the 18"s this year, next year minimum size will be 21"
        Ryan
        Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Should make for more 21s in a year or two, if everyone follows the rules.
          Hobie fleet:
          2017 Quest 13
          2015 Outback
          2014 Outback

Comment

Originally posted by Cowpokey View Post
            Should make for more 21s in a year or two, if everyone follows the rules.
            Which they obviously won't. Wish I could do the weekday thing, seems like windy weekends forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Shady View Post
              Call DNR
              I finally got home so I could see the registration number in the picture and called the MD DNR Poacher Hotline (1-800-635-6124). I told them about what they told me and that I had the boat registration number. They said they couldn't do anything unless they caught them with the fish on board. Live and learn, now I have the Hotline # in my phone. By the looks of the registration number the boat is from Delaware.

I have a picture of the boat with the registration number clearly legible; but don't know if it would be appropriate to Snaggedline etiquette to post here.
              Hobie fleet:
              2017 Quest 13
              2015 Outback
              2014 Outback

Comment

Working...
              X