Where to fish 10/16 Thursday.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to fish 10/16 Thursday.?

Thinking about either fort armstead or Jonas green tomorrow morning the winds are supposed to be low gonna try and take advantage of that and hopefully catch some keeper rockfish and blues. I have never fished fort armstead before so any kind of cover I know to fish would be the island and bridge. At Jonas I have fished a few times with nothing to show for it but people are reporting fish being caught which makes me want to go.. Fort armstead is closer to me but the water quality I think is poor so keeping fish there would be questionable. I'm not setup for trolling so If I were to troll I would have to pedal with 1 rod by holding it so I plan to try and jig/top water.. Any ideas?
    Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
    -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
    -Orange Heritage featherlite

PM Sent
    People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

Comment

I was planning on Jonas Green on Thursday. Hope to be there by 9 AM. Blue Revolution, gray beard, bald head (probably covered with gray cap). Dave
      Carpe Pisces

Comment

Im going to fish tomorrow morning before work also. Wherever I go, I will be on the water by 6:30. Im lowering my expectations. Two days of wind and, as I type, very heavy rain, has me thinking i can expect dirty water tomorrow. For me, that just about cancels out the Flats for tomorrow. Im between JG and Eastern Bay.
        Last edited by longislandtomd; 10-15-2014, 04:01 PM.
        Jason

Comment

Okay I may see you guys at Jonas. I plan to be on the water by 6:30-7am. I'll be in a yellow pro angler
          Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
          -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
          -Orange Heritage featherlite

Comment

Working...
          X