Looking for advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for advice.

Hello everyone! My name is Tyler Moon. I live in northwest Pennsylvania. I am in the process of planning a trip next year to come fish the CBBT and lynnhaven. I am looking to catch a variety of fish from stripers, reds, specks, flounder, togs, etc. What time of year would be best to catch a variety of fish? June? Any help is appreciated.

The best time of year for both those locations is mid to late september. June CBBT you can catch spades, sheeps, triggers and flounder fairly easy at the CBBT if you know where to look. Lynnhaven will have reds and floumder but the bite is very hit or miss. I would plan your trip around next years tkaa event. Maybe get with Mark at 1st landing kayak fishing and book a day. Hiring a guide is the best way to learn a new area and he has great rates. CBBT is an animal in its own right. I have fished it regularly for 3 years and am just barely starting to understand it. Good luck.
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

PA Fisherman,
      I think you need to make several trips.
      Also if you want to keep the fish, Check the VA fishing regulations. Keep check VA fishing report on the forum. We try to put useful/usable fishing info. Note who regularly fish in VA and send PM.

Some fish are available in DE. DE can be a good practice place for certain species. I and some of us will fish in DE from now on until the mid-November before heading back to VA.

Just keep checking the fishing reports.

Joe
      Fish like there's no tomorrow.
      Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Working...
      X