Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOT a kayak fishing topic but since i assume we are all "outdoorsman" I was hoping...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT a kayak fishing topic but since i assume we are all "outdoorsman" I was hoping...

to get a general idea if anyone here has successfully completed the On-line application for the Maryland Handgun Qualification License? This is not a troll to instigate an argument or discussion of a politcal nature, I am honestly inquiring to see if anyone else here (the largest group that i am a "member" of) has been able to navigate the website without it crashing? I have been trying to complete the On-line application for over a month and it constantly crashes. Besides my local FFL, I contacted another shop and that owner replied that he has heard the same thing from others. If you are not interested in replying with whether or not you had success i understand...Please DO NOT leave a reply as to your support or descent of the law. That is not the reason for my question.

If the webmaster wants to take this post down, i understand. FYI, i am assisting a local reporter do a piece on the one-year old law. Thanks - Wayne
    Jackson - BIG TUNA

I'm exempt but you can read about other's experiences at this site:

http://mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=152111&page=3
    2014 Hobie Pro Angler
    2018 Viking Profish 400 Lite

Comment

Working...
    X