I'm looking for Snaggedline Support!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for Snaggedline Support!!

Myself, Shane (reelaxin), and my Dad will be fishing the "Fish for a Cure" Tournament in Annapolis, MD this November that raises money for cancer research and for cancer survivors at Anne Arundel Medical Center. This is also where I work and hope to get my first Registered Nurse position there when I graduate in December.

While it is a fishing tournament the main attraction is the "Captain's Challenge" in which each team competes to raise the most money for cancer. ALSO..... we will be the first ALL KAYAK team ever in the tournament. While we know we can compete in the fishing aspect of the event we really want to make a charge to be the top fundraising team.

Soo... This event means even more to us as my mom was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer, Leiomyosarcoma, early this year. She is a trooper and will complete her 6th and hopefully final round of Chemo this October. So we want to do it in support of her.

Please if you can support our team "Kayaks for a Cure" in this effort we truly appreciate it. Every donation counts no matter the amount.

Follow the link below to make a donation. Thanks for being awesome Snaggedline Family.

https://fishforacure.org/standings/boat/?id=44

Matt, I would like to donate but they do not take paypal. That seems odd.
    http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
    484-459-9863
    If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
    *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by docirv View Post
      Matt, I would like to donate but they do not take paypal. That seems odd.
      Thanks for the support Irv. I think they try to limit the number of transaction companies in order to maximize the amount of money they can raise. If PayPal is best for you, you can PayPal me and I will make the donation in your name however you would like.

Thanks again. It means a lot.

Comment

When and where is the tournament?

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
        Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
        Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
        Kokatat Pro Staff
        Torqeedo Pro Staff
        Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
        Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Yak Fish View Post
          When and where is the tournament?
          Based out of Annapolis, but you can fish anywhere. The buy in is kind of steep but the after party is a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
            Thanks for the support Irv. I think they try to limit the number of transaction companies in order to maximize the amount of money they can raise. If PayPal is best for you, you can PayPal me and I will make the donation in your name however you would like.

Thanks again. It means a lot.
            What is your paypal id?
            484-459-9863
            If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
            *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

What is your paypal id?
              Makbfseries@gmail.com

Comment

Paypal sent.
                484-459-9863

Comment

Paypal sent.
                  Donation made. Thanks irv. You should receive an email.

Comment

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
                    Donation made. Thanks irv. You should receive an email.
                    Matt, I left you a message on FB. Check it out.

Kokatat Pro Staff
                    Torqeedo Pro Staff
                    Humminbird Pro Staff

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Yak Fish View Post
                      Matt, I left you a message on FB. Check it out.
                      I'm not seeing anything?? You can text me 240-997-2414

Comment

I WANT TO HELP! I've posted the following message to several places on FB. I hope we can do something great for you guys:

I want to help out a few fellow fisherman in their fight to raise money for cancer research. Matt Baden and Shane Clift are great guys and are looking for looking for a little support from us as they "Fish for a Cure" as the first all kayak fishing team. So what I want to do is donate 100% of all book profits (sold on Amazon) through Monday straight to these guys. Why sold on Amazon you say? Because I'm hoping I don't have enough personal stock for all the money I hope we raise. If you have a book, buy one for a gift...or just donate right to them. Please share this post so we can raise as much money for their cause as possible. The goal for the tournament is a lofty $250,000 and I hope they get there!

Here's the link where you can buy on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/149...pf_rd_i=507846

And here's the link to their efforts: http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...edline-Support!!

Kokatat Pro Staff
                        Torqeedo Pro Staff
                        Humminbird Pro Staff

Alan

Comment

Matt - great cause and have already lost 2 friends and 2 family members to f-in cancer. Speedy recovery to your mom and best wishes tight lines.

Comment

Originally posted by daolai View Post
                            Matt - great cause and have already lost 2 friends and 2 family members to f-in cancer. Speedy recovery to your mom and best wishes tight lines.
                            Thanks for the support Dao!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X