Tournament Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament Update

We are moving forward with good response from our sponsors. We will begin taking registrations soon, finalizing some details. We want to make sure we meet all state and local government regualtions

This will be a charity event so we are working closley with our designated charities, we want to promote thier cause in a way that meets their standards and will benefit them the most.

Those of us involved are looking forward to the event. We think our venue, Camp Wright, will offer some benefits that other tournaments don't have. We will be able to camp on the grounds with bathroom and shower facilites, plus launch from their beach the next morning. Should be a good time at the Captain's Meeting Friday night and fishing all day Saturday

Tournament

I just heard of the tournament from Surfdog. I have searched for more info on it and have not found any. Could you please forward me or feel free to send a private message as too where and when and any fee/donation to participate.
    Thanks.
    Tom
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
      I just heard of the tournament from Surfdog. I have searched for more info on it and have not found any. Could you please forward me or feel free to send a private message as too where and when and any fee/donation to participate.
      Thanks.
      Tom
      Tom,

We are hoping to start taking registrations in the next week or two. Tournament is set for Sept 9-10 on Kent Island.

www.chesapeakebaykayakanglers.com is the web site you can also try www.cbkainc.com

Bryan

Comment

Is this a team fishing or individual thing? What if you can't make the 7pm friday meeting?

Comment

Will there be tournament t-shirts?

Comment

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
            Will there be tournament t-shirts?
            Yes, there will be a t-shirt for everyone who enters

Comment

Originally posted by HokieDJ View Post
              Is this a team fishing or individual thing? What if you can't make the 7pm friday meeting?
              This is an individual tournament, however it is good to fish with someone, especially for taking pictures. If you catch a big fish it can be difficult to lay it out on the measuring device you will be given. Works much better to have someone help, you can take more accurate less blurry pictures. Plus out on the bay it is always good to have someone else around.

Comment

Have you seen any response from Elec-yak anglers? Im interested
                Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Is the Friday meeting mandatory? I'm coming from Va and prefer to make it a 1 day tourny.

Comment

Elec Division - Captains Meeting

Captain's meeting won't be mandatory, will encourage everyone that can't make it to let us know. So we can be prepared first thing in the morning.

We have included an electric division.

Bryan

Comment

Working...
                    X