No announcement yet.

Thursday SH fishing 9-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The old fishing omen is a fish on the first cast means a terrible day of fishing
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Man oh man Khanh! How come when I come we catch nothing, but when I don't come you catch some? I must be your bad luck! LOL just kidding bro.

Sorry it got off. Since there is a good month left I'm going to have to figure out a time to go out again.
      -Mustafa
      ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
      2016 Hobie Outback
      2012 Hobie Revolution 13
      "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMasgouf View Post
        Man oh man Khanh! How come when I come we catch nothing, but when I don't come you catch some? I must be your bad luck! LOL just kidding bro.

Sorry it got off. Since there is a good month left I'm going to have to figure out a time to go out again.
        Lucky I'm not superticious haha

Comment

Originally posted by BassMoore View Post
          The old fishing omen is a fish on the first cast means a terrible day of fishing
          Definitely a big +1 to that. Yet somehow an early catch still gets me thinking it will be a great day.
          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mweber02 View Post
            Definitely a big +1 to that. Yet somehow an early catch still gets me thinking it will be a great day.
            I disagree, I rather figure out why the fish stop hitting. Obviously what I did that day was wrong; it could be the presentation, location, etc.

Comment

It's just an omen.. it was prolly pressure.. u can't feel it.. nor see it.. but the fish react to it .. include the tide..= a really shitty day fishing sometimes
              Zach Moore
              Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
              Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
              Bait Towel Pro Staff
              2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
              YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Working...
              X