Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or is the fishing just tough all over????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or is the fishing just tough all over????

Been out about a half dozen times in the last two weeks and mostly a lot of casting and reeling with no satisfactory fishy reward. How about you?
    http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
    484-459-9863
    If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
    *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Might be your area. And your definition of fishy reward.

Been doing real good mid-bay Chesapeake Beach. Stripers and Blues, occasional perch. No more Macks, croaks, or spots worth keeping.

Comment

+1 on the beach. I'm not the worlds greats fisherman and I haven't been skunked all year an I'm targeting blues and rock. Good luck the bet fishing should be soon. If you want to
      Come down and fish just send a message.
      Cuda 14
      Big tuna

Comment

I think a lot has to do with location. My local spots have been terrible this year. That said, I hear the fish are finally showing up.
        LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
        Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

SH fishing has been great lately, just need to find spot that hasn't been invaded by bowhunter

Comment

freshwater fishing for largemouth bass has been pretty fast lately with the 5 to 7 degree water temperature drop as the bass have moved off of the deep ledges towards shallower water (would like to connect with some larger specimens however)
            Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

As a side note, I'm planning to fish early on Saturday. I'll let you know if the action is any better. I'm planning to try some of my new DocIrv custom baits from last week's tournament!
              LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
              Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

I hope to give an Upper Potomac smallmouth report this weekend.
                Rocky Gorge and Triadelphia seem about normal. Lots of people getting skunked and some people catching exceptional fish.

Comment

my dad got 2 in 10 hours on the northeast river on tuesday. no real strippers being caught around the mag.. pickerel are in heavy.. perch are in heavy but tiny ones.

its been a bad year so to say for quality fish in quantity like normal
                  Zach Moore
                  Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
                  Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
                  Bait Towel Pro Staff
                  2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
                  YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Where ya fishing that you arent catching?

Comment

Working...
                    X