No announcement yet.

October meet and greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am hoping to attend, I am looking for a partner however... someone to be near incase of any issues. I should have my Yak completely setup by that point.
    People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

Comment

This is on the second Saturday, right?
      Hobie fleet:
      2017 Quest 13
      2015 Outback
      2014 Outback

Comment

Originally posted by Cowpokey View Post
        This is on the second Saturday, right?
        Yes, the 11th.

Comment

Count me in Don. I just swapped out my shift to attend. Can I bring a trailer or is this a "cartop" only launch?? . Didn't make last year but did the previous one and can't f recall if a trailer was accepted there or not
          Thanks and see ya there
          Tom Brown
          Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
          2012 Hobie PA 14'
          Ocean Kayak Tident 13
          2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

A trailer is ok, but you will have to dolly or carry it a short distance to the water. There is a log between the parking area and the sandy launch area. If the trailer is narrow enough, you can get around the end of the log, using the trailer as a dolly. I used to use my Trailex that way. See you there Tom.

Comment

I am hoping to join you all if its not too windy. I'm looking forward to chasing some fish.

Comment

I'll be there!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad you can make it. Looks like it will be a good turn out.

Comment

I cannot make the fishing portion of the day (have to watch my son for the day while Mom studies for a big test in grad school). I can make the lunch though... when and where is the lunch taking place at I will show up then and say hi to everyone.
                    People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

Comment

Where can I find the remaining M&G's for this year. Where is the November M&G?? I can never find them. I'd like to make a trip to Kiptopeke in November or December for the cows and taug...
                      Tom Brown
                      Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                      2012 Hobie PA 14'
                      Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                      2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

http://www.snaggedline.com/showthread.php?t=8692

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Smith View Post
                          I cannot make the fishing portion of the day (have to watch my son for the day while Mom studies for a big test in grad school). I can make the lunch though... when and where is the lunch taking place at I will show up then and say hi to everyone.
                          The Smoke House, at about 2:00. If you follow the directions on the first entry of the thread, the Smoke House is in the shopping center, which is on your left when you turn onto Hillsmere Dr. Glad to see you there.

Comment

Everyone participating in this M&G should sign up for the Rocktober Challenge!!
                            http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...ge-for-October

There are plenty of stripers that will be caught this weekend out in the mouth of the Severn and around Thomas Point.

Comment

I'm in for fishing and lunch!
                              2013 Yellow Hobie Outback
                              Kayak Fishing Blog - Cymbula Piscator

Comment

Don -

I plan to do both fishing and lunch. Thanks for organizing.
                                John Veil
                                Annapolis
                                Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
                                X