my PA power pole install and light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my PA power pole install and light

I got my power pole mount in, I didnt like it being the only white part on my boat so i had it painted gun metal..
    DSC03762.jpgDSC03764.jpg

So now it looks great on the back of my boat..
    DSC03769.jpgDSC03773.jpg

I want to start night fishing in the yak but not kill my night vision with an extremely bright light, so i got this light that fits where an existing hole is under the mounting boards. the hole was pre drilled from the factory for mounting electronics.
    DSC03781.jpg

I put the switch up front and alittle high so i dont hit it by accident and water doesnt sit on it, and i also filled the inside of the switch with dielectric greaseDSC03784.jpg

I kinda rewired the plug, soldered and shrinkwrapped a few of my wires to help keep the salt water out.
    DSC03785.jpgDSC03788.jpgDSC03790.jpg

once finished i tested how bright the light was and i think its just enough light to tie a knot.
    DSC03791.jpg
    Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
    -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
    -Orange Heritage featherlite

do the damn dishes
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Lmao gf be bitchin at me about them too. there done sheesh
      Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
      -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
      -Orange Heritage featherlite

Comment

Working...
      X