Damn you holder of US Patent #7,303,452

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn you holder of US Patent #7,303,452

another thread on here about safety lights got me to thinking about & even brainstorming with others about how to make this happen, how to manufacture and bring this to the public...I was ready to retire and kayak fish everyday...Oh wellus patent.JPG
    Jackson - BIG TUNA

Well I guess you will have to obtain your fame and fortune some other way.. back to the drawing board as it were.
    People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

Comment

Maybe you could make yours with the lights on the paddle shaft instead of the blades. Patent defeated.

I hate the patent system. But that's a different topic for a different forum.

Comment

I know you didn't ask my opinion but as long as you are adding lights to the paddle you should add a small led spot light to the mid shaft, something bright enough to tie a hook but not so bright it destroy your night vision. Just a thought
        People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

Comment

Yeh, ever time I come up with a great idea, somebody else already thought of it. Don't stop the mindset, one day, you'll come up with something no one else thought of. Its the American way!!!!!!!!
          Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
          Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Working...
          X