• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ultimate Snaggedline Meet & Greet!

Comment

Originally posted by jffoley View Post
      The ultimate Snaggedline Meet & Greet!
      That comment right there really makes me want to do this but not sure it's doable.
      been a member here for a long time and have never made it to a m & g or a tourney.
      tried to get off work Friday but it's not happening and I work 2-10 pm. And I have plans for Sunday too.

Is it possible to just be a part of this on Saturday only?
      2013 PRO ANGLER 12
      2013 Cuda 12

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE RATTLER View Post
        That comment right there really makes me want to do this but not sure it's doable.
        been a member here for a long time and have never made it to a m & g or a tourney.
        tried to get off work Friday but it's not happening and I work 2-10 pm. And I have plans for Sunday too.

Absolutely! C'mon out early in the morning to check in, grab a coffee and you can launch right at the camp if you want. Someone on the team should be at the camp by 5:30-6am.

Comment

I'm in a similar position and will only be fishing Saturday. Can you still win prizes if you are not at the awards ceremony? I'm already signed up, so it won't sway my decision. Just curious.
          LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
          Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

I'm coming late Friday night after my softball games. Prolly 1130. Most of those guys will still be up partying.. fishing saturday.. heading home.
            Zach Moore
            Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
            Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
            Bait Towel Pro Staff
            2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
            YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

This event is really worth attending. There is plenty of protected water, for those weary of the open bay. Most of that protected water still produces good numbers of stripers, blues and perch. To find those launch ramps: http://www.dnr.state.md.us/boating/boatramps.asp. Just click on Queen Annes County. As John said, it is the "Ultimate" meet and greet. For the newer folks to kayak fishing you get to gain experience from those who have been kayak fishing for many years and see how many rig their kayaks. This is an all around fun event.

To plan your fishing: http://www.charts.noaa.gov/OnLineViewer/12270.shtml

You will not be let down by the event!

Comment

Question? When it says " FISHING BOUNDARIES: All public Maryland tidal waters of the Chesapeake Bay and tributaries" does this mean I check-in Friday night and can then leave the camp and go back across the bridge to Gibson island and fish the following morning and drive back and check-in before 3:30?

Comment

Originally posted by dsiekman View Post
                  I'm in a similar position and will only be fishing Saturday. Can you still win prizes if you are not at the awards ceremony? I'm already signed up, so it won't sway my decision. Just curious.
                  You can win Division Prizes (Slam, Biggest Striper, Bluefish, Perch, Crab...) even if you are not there. You must, of course, have checked-in your fish in person, at Camp Wright, between 12:30 and 3:30pm on Saturday.

You cannot win raffle prizes if you are not there, unless you entrust a friend with your raffle tickets, who will be there and able to claim them for you.

Originally posted by moken12 View Post
                  Question? When it says " FISHING BOUNDARIES: All public Maryland tidal waters of the Chesapeake Bay and tributaries" does this mean I check-in Friday night and can then leave the camp and go back across the bridge to Gibson island and fish the following morning and drive back and check-in before 3:30?
                  Yes, you can do that. As long as you launch from an allowed launch site (see: http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...unch-Locations). Gibson Island is in Anne Arundel County, so you're good to go! Just be sure you can get back over the bridge in time.
                  Mike S.
                  Hobie Outback
                  Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
                  3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

well, decided to get in the tournament. as a newbie to all this, it should be interesting
                    E-Man
                    Dune Pro Angler 14

Comment

Nice !!

Sent from my YakPhone using Tapatalk
                      Mike S.
                      Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by jffoley View Post
                        Absolutely! C'mon out early in the morning to check in, grab a coffee and you can launch right at the camp if you want. Someone on the team should be at the camp by 5:30-6am.
                        Originally posted by BassMoore View Post
                        I'm coming late Friday night after my softball games. Prolly 1130. Most of those guys will still be up partying.. fishing saturday.. heading home.

Not gonna be able to even make it saturday. Have to work a double tonight.
                        oh well, maybe next year. Good luck all and stay safe out there.
                        2013 PRO ANGLER 12
                        2013 Cuda 12

Comment

So I'm still not clear on what needs to be in my picture in order for it to qualify. Do I need to have my ID badge they gave me and it and do I have to have them measured out on that sticker ruler that they gave me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, you must have your badge in your first picture. You can measure your fish using the cca ruler or a hog trough.

Mike S.
                            Hobie Outback

Comment

I seemed to have had an alarm clock malfunction and over sleep. Is there a way to get my bag another day? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew View Post
                                I seemed to have had an alarm clock malfunction and over sleep. Is there a way to get my bag another day? Thanks.
                                Awww too bad! Yeah no prob. PM me your home address.

Mike S.
                                Hobie Outback

Comment

Working...
                                X