Annuall Fishing Flea Market new date.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annuall Fishing Flea Market new date.

The Annual Snaggedline fishing flea market has been moved to January 31st 2015. This was done to make the event an earlier event and so that there are NO OTHER Fishing Flea Markets on that date. It will also NOT conflict with the BPS event as in the past. This will be the week after the Kent Narrows event and the second event of the year. As always the event will benefit the Heroes on the Water Md. Chapter and the fire house. We will NOT be giving any proceeds to the Pasadena Sport Fishing Group as we did last year. HOW has grown and is an active chapter and needs our help. The tables will remain $10 as in the past if you pay before Jan. 1st and $15 after. If you want a spot PLEASE contact me here via PM or my cell 4433067306. This is a great time and you can clear out some of your JUNK that you have accumulated over the years. Mike will be there selling I suppose the much wanted Snaggedline shirts and stickers, as well as other members.
    Thanks
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

WILL. THERE. BE. PIT. BEEF?

Answer wisely.
    <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Not in January or February... too cold but may be able to do a roast in the kitchen... we will have breakfast as well as lunches and hopefully beer as well... sorry about the pit beef. We cook it in the oven with the same seasoning and roast it that way... not a bad sandwich...just not over a wood fits
      Tom Brown
      2012 Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Location?
        Hobie fleet:
        2017 Quest 13
        2015 Outback
        2014 Outback

Comment

Same as in the past... Lake Shore Vvolunteer Fire Co. 4498 Mountain Rd. Pasadena, Md. 21122 anyone interested please contact me asap. We ALWAYS sell out of spaces. We need sponsors like tackle shops and others to donate raffle items. Especially need boat Captains to donate trips to raffle
          Tom Brown
          2012 Hobie PA 14'
          Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Not to veer off topic, but what is the Kent Narrows Event?
            Travis
            Dune Hobie Pro Angler 12
            Orange Old Town NEXT
            USN

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
              Not in January or February... too cold sorry about the pit beef.
              Oh. Well I'm busy that day then.

Just kidding lol...
              <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Ob no Metroman... I was hoping you would make this one... The kent Narrows eveng is a fishing flea mkt on rt 8 @ a vfw or am legion on rt hand side about a mile south of rt 50!
                Tom Brown
                2012 Hobie PA 14'
                Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

can we get someone to start a dedicated thread of fishing/kayak related events that is shown in an organized fashion?
                  Michael
                  2016 Hobie Mirage Outback
                  Ocean Kayak Prowler 13

Comment

Sent you an email ........ I'll take 2 tables

Comment

Rick you are in for those 2 tables. Will pm u the addy for the check. $20
                      Tom Brown
                      2012 Hobie PA 14'
                      Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Medic: I'd like two tables as well.

In addition to paying by check via snail mail, how about having an option to pay online via Paypal? Paying by Paypal is a lot quicker and for some less tedious to writing and mailing a check. Just a thought.

Thanks.

FG

Comment

Oysters on the half shell. I dont know any shuckers. I do good shucking for myself but cant keep up with a big crowd. Since I have not attended a prior Flea Market I dont know what the intent is. Just meet and sell what we want to try to unload spare gear or is it a fundraiser of sorts.
                          I look forward to it though and will help out if I can. I may take a table too.

Flea On!
                          Deadwood (Dave)
                          West River & Miles River
                          2-Old Town Dirigo 12's,2-Old Town Vapors 10ft, 1-NWSlayer Propel13.
                          If you dont go, you wont know, and you got to have bait in the water.

Comment

Working...
                          X