Terrapin Park and Good Hands 8/19 8/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrapin Park and Good Hands 8/19 8/20

On 8/20 we went out of Terrapin Park caught a few spot some perch and went live lining along the pilings and sewer. No luck, a blue fish did destroy one of my plastics though.

8/21 Good Hands Creek
    We stopped at the shop there on main street for a permit and ending buying some little spinners too. We launched around 9:00 and by 9:13 we had caught some small perch and 2 cute little stripers trolling tiny beetle spinners. We caught them to the right of the launch around the corner close to shore and that was the only stripers we caught.
    20140820_093853.jpg

We filled up on bait (small perch and spot) and then headed to the kent narrows bridge... that current scared me!!! Fishingboy got his fish stuck and we lost a whole reel of dacron line. After getting passed the bridge all I wanted to do was go back cause I was worried about making it through that current.. We did fine on the way back just a little work out.. There was a boat tied to the pilings fishing, is that allowed???

It was a new experience and I'm not sure I want to tackle that bridge again. We continued to fish all over the calmer areas and caught probably 40+ perch. That was A LOT of fun on light tackle!!!!!

Tuesday we are headed to the Eastern Bay for our first time.. Any pointers? It's near Claiborne and I'm super excited. We are staying at a B&B and can launch right from their dock. Yeah we put the romance in fishing!!

Guess I need to figure out how to make a signature, since I'm not lurking here anymore....
Working...
X