Maryland Chapter 2016 Schedule of events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland Chapter 2016 Schedule of events

I have received a private message requesting our schedule for this year. If you would be interested in volunteering to guide for us have a look at the places we have selected for this years events and contact us for more information. The next event is on Octoraro Lake in Southeast PA & is a combined event w our Central PA Chapter.

Thank you - WayneHOW 2016 schedule.jpg
    Jackson - BIG TUNA

Wayne, I will be avaliable to help on August 13 at Ft. SMallwood,
    Harry

Comment

Harry - thank you for volunteering again. Your experience in the area is very welcome and makes for better events. Regards - Wayne
      Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

What info is needed to volunteer. And is there a email address or url with more details. As a vetran myself I am very interested in participating.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          What info is needed to volunteer. And is there a email address or url with more details. As a vetran myself I am very interested in participating.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
          https://www.facebook.com/events/1604840543146723

Rudy - thank you for your interest. The above link to our Facebook page has details & a link to EVENTBRITE where we post our events and a contact email address for Maryland HOW is maryland@heroesonthewater.org
          Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

Working...
          X